Main Menu

1970 FM3 Challenger

Started by manycj, March 28, 2017, 10:20:56 AM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

What a nice car! It's turning out great.0000.
Sheldon

erik70rt

That's a beautiful car! Kudos!! 
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

manycj

Thanks for the compliments, I try. 
<I>If I can't fix it, I'll fix it so no onw can!"</I>

cudajunction

:wowzers:

Love it, great work and cannot wait to see the after pictures! 

manycj

Ha ha . made you look  :lookatthat:

my project is coming along slowly. I rebuilt the rearend, detailed and installed it. You don't usually see detailed 7 1/4 rear ends online, so I posted several pictures. this one had lots of markings.  The first "1" in the date code was upside down from the factory so I reproduced it that way.

manycj

I just need to transfer my hubs to the new front drums and she will be on 4 wheels for the first time in 4 years.

manycj

Interior is almost done. I need to reupholster the seats, bolt on the steering wheel and install the seatbelts once they come in from Snake-Oyl.

I still need the exhaust and a radiator to start the engine.

more to come,
Chris

pink aar

anlauto

Car's looking great....love the rear axle detailing  :bigthumb:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

usraptor

Been a while since I checked in on your build!  Wow!  our attention to detail is outstanding!  It's going to be a show winner for sure when it's done.  :twothumbsup:

manycj

Here's a couple more pics showing how she looks now.  Gas tank installed w/rear valance installed.  Engine compartment almost completed.  Waiting on gather enough funds to get correct p/n radiator and exhaust to start the engine.

Chris

Cuda Cody

cudajunction

Tom is out in the shop, so I will flaunt my girl question.  What radiator P/N goes in a 318 2b with AC?  Cause I gotta believe we have one here somewhere.

6bblgt

per GG's "white book":
1970 e-body 318 with A/C 2998948