Main Menu

1971 Cuda B5 Blue 340

Started by 82firebird, April 27, 2018, 06:54:52 AM

Previous topic Next topic

usraptor

Nice job on the Shaker.  Beautiful Cuda.  You and your wife did a great job on those Billboards.   :twothumbsup:

76orangewagon

Maybe I will see it at a local cruise in this summer  :cheers:

The wife and I haven't been to too many local cruise in for awhile but we might be going to some this summer...where are the good ones?
[/quote]

May 27th is the Annual Mopar show at Summit Racing in Tallmadge, Ohio.

GrandpaKevin

Quote from: 76orangewagon on April 28, 2018, 05:06:27 AM
Maybe I will see it at a local cruise in this summer  :cheers:

The wife and I haven't been to too many local cruise in for awhile but we might be going to some this summer...where are the good ones?

May 27th is the Annual Mopar show at Summit Racing in Tallmadge, Ohio.
[/quote]
Thanks for the info.

82firebird

I had some time to paint the taillight panel. What a difference! Next I'll polish and refinish the bezels and install new emblems.

76orangewagon

I rotated your pics to make viewing a little easier on my neck. :yes:

but either way it looks good.

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

82firebird

Quote from: 76orangewagon on April 28, 2018, 05:19:41 PM
I rotated your pics to make viewing a little easier on my neck. :yes:

but either way it looks good.

Lol I was trying something new.. posting from my phone. Now I'm on my PC. I don't know why but the pictures keep rotating 90*. I just rotated them all and uploaded again and they rotated the other way.  :notsure:

Let's try this again..

82firebird

I received my new By Plymouth emblem today. Beautiful part!

GrandpaKevin

Very nice work :ohyeah:

When can I drop a car off to get some body and paint work done. :)

82firebird

Quote from: GrandpaKevin on May 04, 2018, 03:34:36 PM
Very nice work :ohyeah:

When can I drop a car off to get some body and paint work done. :)

Thank you GrandpaKevin! We love this little detail stuff. My wife and I have only built and prepped one car for paint but we have done quite a few little projects like this. It's like therapy for me.  :ohyeah:

76orangewagon

Aaron,
It looks like it turned out real nice, I'll have to check it out at cars & coffee @ Summit Racing on the 12th.. Did you cut the studs off the back of the "by Plymouth" emblem or drill the panel ?   

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

82firebird

Quote from: 76orangewagon on May 04, 2018, 05:17:31 PM
Aaron,
It looks like it turned out real nice, I'll have to check it out at cars & coffee @ Summit Racing on the 12th.. Did you cut the studs off the back of the "by Plymouth" emblem or drill the panel ?

My panel already had the holes. The person before me had installed the Cuda emblem over the holes and I found the origina emblem in the bottom of a box that came with the car. I'm not sure why they left it off.

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

usraptor

Good job on painting the tail panel.   :clapping:  I agree it looks much better.  :twothumbsup: