Main Menu

1974 Barracuda 360

Started by Timmy2Tires, November 05, 2020, 10:27:18 AM

Previous topic Next topic

challengermaniac

Wow, what a great car!  Looking forward to your future build thread.
1970 Challenger Convertible EB5

CudaMoparRay

You have a solid base to build on  :banana:

PLY474

@Timmy2Tires  Does your car have a rear anti-sway bar?  I think I see one up front. 

6bblgt

AWESOME color & great starting point!!  :wowzers:  "L2" is assembly LINE #2 & I believe the "558" is the last 3-digits of the JOB # or some kind of daily sequence number
  (do you have a broadcast sheet?)

Timmy2Tires

Quote from: PLY474 on November 07, 2020, 09:43:12 PM
@Timmy2Tires  Does your car have a rear anti-sway bar?  I think I see one up front.
Yes it does have a rear sway bar.

Timmy2Tires

Quote from: 6bblgt on November 08, 2020, 03:28:59 AM
AWESOME color & great starting point!!  :wowzers:  "L2" is assembly LINE #2 & I believe the "558" is the last 3-digits of the JOB # or some kind of daily sequence number
  (do you have a broadcast sheet?)
I have a partial build sheet. The right hand side. This was in the driver seat bottom. nothing in back seat or on the glove box. I have to pull the seat cover to see if there might be one in the seat back.

Bruno

Nice!  I also have a numbers matching '74 Cuda. The original color was also T-5 Sienna Poly but the previous owner had it repainted to B5 blue. I have a full MMC Detroit report on mine so if you need help decoding your fender tag, I'd be happy to help if I can. Mine is a two fender tag car so it's got a ton of options (not a 4 speed though  :( ).

Alexcuda

74 360 sienna poly aswell