Main Menu

30 years later and its almost done!

Started by 750-h2, March 04, 2019, 09:44:02 AM

Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

@750-h2 I've met you twice at Moparfest. I'm looking forward to seeing the car there this year. Have you thought of showing it in the arena?
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Chryco Psycho

I know the feeling !! It took 29 years to get started on mine .
Congrats & nice work !!

750-h2

Quote from: blown motor on March 04, 2019, 12:48:01 PM
@750-h2 I've met you twice at Moparfest. I'm looking forward to seeing the car there this year. Have you thought of showing it in the arena?

Blown motor, yes I remember you and the others at the Ebodie.org tent. I would like to bring it at Moparfest this year. Only delay we might have is the rear bumper which needs to be sent out to get re chromed. If all goes well my son and I will be there with the car! 

anlauto

Quote from: 750-h2 on March 04, 2019, 01:15:35 PM
Quote from: blown motor on March 04, 2019, 12:48:01 PM

Blown motor, yes I remember you and the others at the Ebodie.org tent. I would like to bring it at Moparfest this year. Only delay we might have is the rear bumper which needs to be sent out to get re chromed. If all goes well my son and I will be there with the car!

If you're going to do Moparfest you should call them and display it in the building, they're always looking for quality cars. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

oldmoparbuff

Nice work.
I'm in your camp, family and activities where the priority.
Very encouraging.

My adult son is pushing me to keep going.
Honestly I think he wants to inherit a completed car.

Constantly joke with my wife that I need a second e-body as a 1:1 model to put mine back together.

She doesn't know about my secret weapon - you guys and your wealth of knowledge and willingness to share.

Chryco Psycho

If you need help I have not been to Or for a while LOL

superdave

Wow, very nice. Congratulations. It must be exciting to be that close!! 8) :banana:

cordodge

Car looks awesome, Must be such a great feeling after all that time.

Bruce

jimynick

The car looks fantastic and sure looks a lot like the colour is on MY H2! LOL If you get bored when you finish the car, I'll dig out my old Kawi to keep you out of trouble! Keep going, it's going to give you great pleasure, I'm sure.  :twothumbsup:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

RUNCHARGER

Beautiful job. I'd have a hard time driving that one.
Sheldon

GCragtop

750-h2

Thanks again guys! Much appreciated   Jimynick , I would love to restore your H2B. To me those bikes are like Hemi cars! :bigthumb: