Main Menu

'73 Cuda Kat

Started by 303 Mopar, July 14, 2017, 07:02:28 AM

Previous topic Next topic

dodgemania

cuda hunter

Something of mine is in that garage........ :handshake:
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Chryco Psycho

At least it is out of the weather for now !!  :bigthumb:

303 Mopar

Quote from: cuda hunter on March 28, 2018, 08:07:50 PM
Something of mine is in that garage........ :handshake:

G drove it buy my house last night.  This thing is a BEAST!  :stayinlane:

cuda hunter

The plan as of now is to pick up the 67 Saturday morning and drop off the 74 charger. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

303 Mopar

Quote from: cuda hunter on March 29, 2018, 08:09:55 PM
The plan as of now is to pick up the 67 Saturday morning and drop off the 74 charger.

Swapped cars and even had time to grab breakfast before Josh had to head home.

Brads70

Love that car, makes me smile every time I see it!  :D :bradsthumb:

303 Mopar

cuda hunter

Went down to the Springs and took my ole man for a ride around Widefield and Fountain on the new drive train.
While I was there my nephews got to relish in the coolness.   I'm teaching the next generation.   

Brads70

Your the "Cool" Uncle!  :yes:   :twothumbsup:

moparcar

Quote from: 303 Mopar on December 01, 2017, 03:03:34 PM
My Cuda is patiently waiting for his new best friend to come to life....

@303 Mopar & @CudaKat Do you mind me asking who did the paint on the Cuda? Since I'm from Denver metro also I'd be interested since it seemed like you weren't in paint jail too long? If you don't want to post here you can PM me also.

Thanks, Wes

303 Mopar

Quote from: MoparCar on April 10, 2018, 05:37:31 PM
Quote from: 303 Mopar on December 01, 2017, 03:03:34 PM
My Cuda is patiently waiting for his new best friend to come to life....

@303 Mopar & @CudaKat Do you mind me asking who did the paint on the Cuda? Since I'm from Denver metro also I'd be interested since it seemed like you weren't in paint jail too long? If you don't want to post here you can PM me also.

Thanks, Wes

Kevin at koolcolors.net.  I would also recommend Dallas www.joyridecolorado.com as he does some amazing mopar restorations.

moparcar

Thanks @303 Mopar
Appreciate the info!

Wes

303 Mopar

Finances being what they are have delayed the finish of the CudaKat. The shell was still on the rotisserie and taking up valuable space in the shop, so we assembled the suspension and moved it to the back of the outbuilding for a while. We hope to pick this back up in the winter.

cuda hunter

At least you got some shop space back

Now that car in the back of the garage with a little added dust is exactly how I like to buy them.