Main Menu

A.G.A.R. Coming Soon...

Started by anlauto, September 13, 2018, 12:07:02 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Just signed this car up for a full ground up restoration.
Car is still in the hands of the original owner, never been in any registry, unknown to most people 43K original miles...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

FlatlandTA

[emoji33] man that thing looks solid still? So cool. I'd keep driving as it sits!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Floyd

Awesome!  I hope you can share pics of all the original details as you get into it.

anlauto

I knew there would be a lot of "drive it as is" comments, so that's the first thing I asked him....He said he's "been there, done that" for 48 years...now he wants to make it look new again... :dunno:

Here's a picture I personally took of the car on June 11th 1988 at St Thomas Dragway Park.....He said he's had plenty of fun with it through-out the years...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

FlatlandTA

That's great [emoji106] and it's his to do with what he's sees fit at the end of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuda Cody

Please  :please: post a lot of photos of this one!!!!  Can't wait to see it come back to life and all the original markings and stuff you find.   :lookatthat:

73_Cuda_4_Me

Awesome car, and we are all sure you will do it justice, Alan! Can't wait to see the restoration as it progresses!

:drooling:   :bradsthumb:
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

Timbbuc2

I bet you going to love to do this one, looks very solid.
Get in, I'll drive

YYZ

That's awesome!  I remember it from the occasional cruise night back in the late 1980s in SW Ontario (mainly because of the FF4 green) -- great to see that it's still around and it will look outstanding once you're done!

kdcarman

This one will be fun to watch.  How solid is the metal on the car?

anlauto

moparcar

That's awesome that you know the history of the car and original owner. Can't wait. Love it!

Wes

Spikedog08

Very cool Alan!   I'm sure it will be beautiful once again when you're done!  Not that it's not now!! 

As an owner . . I would be pretty excited!    :banana:  :banana: :banana:  :banana:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

anlauto

Quote from: MoparCar on September 13, 2018, 04:42:03 PM
That's awesome that you know the history of the car and original owner. Can't wait. Love it!

Wes

I don't really know the "history" , I saw it once 30 years ago...and only met the owner today.

blown motor

I wonder if that's the one I took a picture of at the Ancaster show two years ago? I posted the pic on C-C.com
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel