Main Menu

A.G.A.R. Not an E BODY

Started by anlauto, July 01, 2021, 04:02:19 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Spikedog08

Wow that's an amazing deal!  Would be tough to sleep at night with that on my mind.  Very cool!   :bradsthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

anlauto

Quote from: BFM_Cuda on July 02, 2021, 03:29:16 PM
Quote from: anlauto on July 01, 2021, 06:58:16 PM
Before @cuda hunter can ask....only one car has a fender tag...both are BH27G1B's....

Wow, That car and I were born on the same day.....  I know this one's not for sale, but I am always on the lookout for a 71 with a 407 build date. 
Some day...    :drooling:

:rofl: Funny, I'm always looking for an A23 car....but NOT a 1965.. :tired:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Jay Bee

Quote from: anlauto on July 02, 2021, 11:51:45 AM
and the roof assembly is missing a few parts like the weather-strip channels. :pullinghair:
I still have this. I think "buddy" was just tire kicking and I haven't aggressively tried selling it.

https://forum.e-bodies.org/whats-it-worth/15/convertible-top-frame-wpics-value-needed-asap/6994/msg97148#msg97148

All the channels are there and I don't want to piecemeal it out. It appears the lowest "WIW" consensus is $800.00USD. Of course I wouldn't expect that from you, if interested make me a fair offer.

These look like the plates that are missing on my frame, hopefully you have them.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/233888165559?hash=item3674d22eb7:g:udkAAOSw5JZgIJNX

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

anlauto

Quote from: blown motor on July 04, 2021, 05:13:00 AM
And so it begins!  :clapping:

..with a huge shout out to member @Jay Bee for showing me his stash of extra parts today, and let me walk away with a convertible roof frame that will give me most of the parts I'm missing :worship: :drinkingbud:

anlauto

YellowThumper

Sounds like an awsome deal there.
Congrats for sure.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

anlauto

Now when putting a Gen III 392 Hemi into a Cuda I could have simply bought hood emblems that said "hemicuda".....but thanks to an old thread on here, and a link posted by member @DrEamer :worship: , I got the brilliant idea to have some custom emblems made for my car. :)

Getting together with Givan, we designed the first set of 'Cuda392 emblems to come off his C&C machine....

I absolutely love them, here's a picture next to an NOS 340 version.....I can't wait to get this on the hood....

They may be his first, but they won't be my last  :drooling:

anlauto

Called up SST and ordered my TKX 5 speed package today, about a 90 day wait....also ordered the crate 392 today, I should have it by Friday :banana:

anlauto

Feeling a bit saucy today....called RMS and ordered the front and rear suspension too... :banana:

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

anlauto

It's nice because these companies don't want ANY payment until it's ready to ship, very refreshing these days....not like Legendary Auto Interiors or YearOne  :pullinghair:
It's going to be one heck of a Christmas :banana:

anlauto

...."long term project".....Sometimes I just can't help myself  :-[

Cudajason

Quote from: anlauto on September 20, 2021, 11:07:25 AM
...."long term project".....Sometimes I just can't help myself  :-[

at this point I expect to see it a MoparFest next year!!!!!
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.