Main Menu

AGAR...TX9 Six Pack ...GOOD BYE....

Started by anlauto, June 16, 2017, 05:16:11 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

72 Challenger

If one of my neighbours had something like that outside I would be super excited. I'd run out the door just to see it.

Alan's neighbours probably don't even notice anymore. 
Someday I will have a J0b.

anlauto

First off....my neighborhood is pretty empty during the day, and the cars I have are never "outside" very long.....actually, you would never know what goes on in here.

Actually yesterday a trades person working on a neighbor's a couple of doors down came over while I was unloading....was asking if I knew where he could get the rust fixed on his van.....he thought the paint was nice on the Cuda, but shit a brick when I told him how much....He also had to ask what kind of car it was.... :looney: 
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Cuda_mark

Quote from: anlauto on February 17, 2018, 08:05:19 AM
Quote from: RUNCHARGER on February 17, 2018, 08:02:49 AM
That looks great, it will look even better with the tail panel treatment.

Agreed...and we're adding flat black hockey sticks too :takealook:

Im my opinion, the flat black stripes against a super nice black paint job like yours makes for the best looking Mopars. I remember a black AAR I saw in Carlisle a couple of years ago. The stripes look so subtle until you catch them in the right light.

72 Challenger

I wasn't trying to offend you or say you left these outdoors. It was more that the volume and quality of the cars surprises no one anymore. 
Someday I will have a J0b.

anlauto

Quote from: 72 Challenger on February 23, 2018, 06:49:41 AM
I wasn't trying to offend you or say you left these outdoors. It was more that the volume and quality of the cars surprises no one anymore.

Yea ...I know.....what I meant was...the deal with my wife is "THERE'S NEVER ANYTHING LEFT SITTING OUTSIDE THE HOUSE".....no rusted cars in the driveway etc....

anlauto

I was able to get a few things bolted on so far.....

Cudajason

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Jim AAR

Quote from: anlauto on February 28, 2018, 04:26:25 PM
I was able to get a few things bolted on so far.....

Looking good Alan, and I would say quite a bit more than a few things bolted on.... :yes: :yes:

Brads70

RUNCHARGER

Looks great Alan: I always love the contrast of colours when bolting them together.
Sheldon

GCragtop

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: 303 Mopar on February 17, 2018, 07:29:31 AM
Quote from: dodj on February 17, 2018, 04:23:47 AM
Maybe I'm crazy but I kind of like washing the car/truck on Saturday mornings in the summer. Kinda therapeutic.  :crazytalk:

Washing my cars on a summer morning is one of my favorite things to do too!   8)

I use to like washing my cars.... Till the city started handing out $150 fines for wasting water.... Now I wash my car inside my shop with the door rolled down....

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Alan, I know your everyday cars are nice, where do you park them at night?

Quote from: 72 Challenger on February 23, 2018, 04:33:12 AM
If one of my neighbours had something like that outside I would be super excited. I'd run out the door just to see it.

Alan's neighbours probably don't even notice anymore.