Main Menu

Bon Speed wheels

Started by kjwalters, May 17, 2017, 08:50:49 AM

Previous topic Next topic

kjwalters

Hey Guys
Just a warning to you. Some of you are following my pro-touring Cuda build and know that I ordered a set of custom wheels for the project.
Well....BonSpeed told me it would take 10 weeks....and we are now at 20 weeks.  I have been building hot rods and customs for over 25 years now and this is total crap. To aggravate the issue they dont tell you the truth but instead lie to you about the hold up like your some sort of idiot. It doesn't take months to CNC machine a wheel, and powder coating doesn't take weeks. I dont know how many times they told me over the pas 2 months the wheels would be shipping "This Friday"......Then they missed the truck...then they werent perfect and had to go back to powder coat.....then they missed the Truck again......
The owner BRAD FRANSHAW actually called me twice and apologized for the delay, he swore to me that the would ship...."This Friday" for absolutely sure no questions asked", "I will take care of it personally"...guess what....they still havent shipped. SO...I am here to warn you guys about this company. If your ordering custom wheels LOOK ELSEWHERE ! Unless you are comfortable paying over 3K and then waiting half a year to get a set of wheels.
I was more than happy to give them a glowing review if they were a trust worthy and reputable company, but sadly, this is not the case and no matter how nice the wheels turn out to be, it wasn't worth the aggravation. My suggestion is to use another company.

Cuda Cody

Appreciate the heads up and letting us know.   :verymad:  Please update us on how it turns out.  Hope you get what you paid for soon.