Main Menu

E-Body Products - Projects And More

Started by ebodyproducts, December 24, 2021, 06:38:00 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Mr Cuda

It's a 71. The cuda emblem will be unbalanced without it.
I'd reconsider. 
Hood? I have no opinion.  You do you, but you know the car show experts will point it out as missing.
Car shows, what fun.

ebodyproducts

Quote from: Mr Cuda on October 10, 2023, 04:56:53 PM
I'd reconsider. 
Hood? I have no opinion.  You do you, but you know the car show experts will point it out as missing.
Car shows, what fun.
I feel like I'm at a car show. Lol. All jokes aside, I just never liked the other emblem on there.   Just a bit too much.  I did just get the Holley accessory drive kit in this week.   I catch some grief over putting Gen 3 hemi engines in as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
E-Body Products
www.ebodyproducts.com
606-481-9014

dodj

Quote from: ebodyproducts on October 17, 2023, 11:49:10 PM

I feel like I'm at a car show. Lol. All jokes aside, I just never liked the other emblem on there.
I never liked the "by plymouth" emblem either...but...Mr.cuda is right. You will get tired of hearing 'it should have a "by plymouth" emblem...lol
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

ebodyproducts

I should put "by E-Body Products"  :bradsthumb:
E-Body Products
www.ebodyproducts.com
606-481-9014

Katfish

Quote from: ebodyproducts on October 17, 2023, 11:49:10 PM
Quote from: Mr Cuda on October 10, 2023, 04:56:53 PM
I'd reconsider. 
Car shows, what fun.
I feel like I'm at a car show. Lol. All jokes aside, I just never liked the other emblem on there.   Just a bit too much.  I did just get the Holley accessory drive kit in this week.   I catch some grief over putting Gen 3 hemi engines in as well.

You're  going to absolutely love driving that Gen3, just so much better than the old motors.

ebodyproducts

Yeah, we have a 5.7 Hemi in our 70 Challenger and love it.

E-Body Products
www.ebodyproducts.com
606-481-9014

ebodyproducts

E-Body Products
www.ebodyproducts.com
606-481-9014

dodj

Nice. What are the transmission options available when you drop one of those into an ebody?
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

ebodyproducts

I'm using the A-833 transmission and small block bellhousing.  You can also use a small block 727.  Some people use the new style transmissions, but you have to figure out the speed sensors etc.
Even heard of some people using an adapter and running chevy transmissions that don't require speed sensors.
E-Body Products
www.ebodyproducts.com
606-481-9014

anlauto

What did you benefit from putting the Holley front kit on ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

I guess a speed sensor would be a problem if you use a stock dash....I've been using Dakota Digital dashes where it becomes a none issue.

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

dodj

Quote from: ebodyproducts on October 30, 2023, 07:20:05 AM
I'm using the A-833 transmission and small block bellhousing.  You can also use a small block 727.  Some people use the new style transmissions, but you have to figure out the speed sensors etc.
Even heard of some people using an adapter and running chevy transmissions that don't require speed sensors.
Oh.OK. I didn't know the 5.7's were the same small block bolt pattern. So if I felt like it I could replace the 440 with a 5.7 and by changing the bellhousing use the current 833 trans I have?

Katfish

ebodyproducts

Quote from: anlauto on October 30, 2023, 02:24:01 PM
What did you benefit from putting the Holley front kit on ?
My 6.4 didn't have any accessories or brackets with it. Also, the Holley kit moves everything in closer. For example, the alternator is no longer close to the RH frame rail.

E-Body Products
www.ebodyproducts.com
606-481-9014

ebodyproducts

Quote from: dodj on October 30, 2023, 05:09:57 PM
Quote from: ebodyproducts on October 30, 2023, 07:20:05 AM
Oh.OK. I didn't know the 5.7's were the same small block bolt pattern. So if I felt like it I could replace the 440 with a 5.7 and by changing the bellhousing use the current 833 trans I have?
Correct, except you have to change the flywheel to an 8 bolt. Brewers has them.

E-Body Products
www.ebodyproducts.com
606-481-9014