Main Menu

Finally Done 70 FC7 Cuda

Started by Lemontwist, June 09, 2018, 05:28:08 PM

Previous topic Next topic

kdcarman

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Very nice Cuda........and the details are spot on...........good job, but are we really ever finished.

anlauto

I like the fact it has the standard Cuda hood on it as well.....you see too many with added shaker....or added bumpers....you certainly made the right choice. :bigthumb:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Lemontwist

Quote from: DAYLEY/CHALLENGER on June 10, 2018, 05:19:59 AM
Very nice Cuda........and the details are spot on...........good job, but are we really ever finished.

Well finished until something falls off of it :haha:
The car is just to valuable to start hacking it up with a bunch of mods that just don't need to be there.  The guy was going to add headers, 15" X 8" rims, a modern am/fm radio/dvd player, and on and on.  Here's a couple more pics.
Drew

750-h2

Great job on a great car!!   :bigthumb:

realn96

anlauto

left the drum brakes too  :worship: not a lot of people would... :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

716bbl

Looks very nice.
Good to see a rare Cuda restored to high standards.
Enjoy.

bluespruce

Great job on it, looks like new

JS29

:1place: glad you were able to get it done!!!  :perfect10:

superdave

Wow, what a beautiful car and a fantastic story.... glad you are able to enjoy it. 8)  :banana:

Cuda Cody

:wowzers:  Nice job!!!   :1place:  :perfect10:   :clapping:  Very well done.   :bravo:

GCragtop

Good looking Cuda - well done!  :ohyeah:

cudamadd

Nice cuda love it just the way it is  :cheers:  :australia:

nsmall

What an amazing story.  Im so glad the Lord had other plans for you too.  Thats so great you didnt let your health stop you from doing a  :perfect10: restoration.  I hope you have many years of joy driving this one.