Main Menu

Louisiana RedFish.....On the Road again

Started by Mickm, June 14, 2017, 08:05:19 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Mickm

I didn't know where to post this so if it's in the wrong place, please feel free to relocate.

After taking a perfectly good running and driving restored non number matching '72 Cuda down to just the body a year ago (almost to the day) in an effort to build a Pro Touring Driver.  My RedFish took it's initial test drive around the neighborhood today.

While I have built many street rods over the years I have never been more excited than I am this evening. There is still a good bit to be done but the first drive is a special event so, I thought I would share a couple photos from it's maiden voyage.

Cheers!
Mickm

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Rev-It-Up

Wow!  :unbelievable: that is one beautiful car!  I can feel you smiling all the way in Georgia.  :yes:  Congratulations and well done! I bet you made some heads turn for sure!
Rev-It-Up

Chryco Psycho

Blake@diyhemi.com

Where are you in Louisiana? I'm near Baton Rouge. Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1970 AAR Cuda 
5.7 Hemi /A833 ~ DIYHEMI-Cuda
Looking for my numbers matching 340 TA block!
0B289380

www.diyhemi.com

Your late model Hemi swap resource!

Cuda Cody

WOW!!!!  What a big day this is.  Congratulations and I must say that looks fantastic.  Very nicely done my friend.   :banana:  You should feel very proud.

Topcat

Mickm

Quote from: Blake@diyhemi.com on June 14, 2017, 08:28:29 PM
Where are you in Louisiana? I'm near Baton Rouge. Welcome aboard!

Blake, I'm in Choudrant (just down 1-20 from  Shreveport)

Thanks guys,

Cheers!
Mickm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oldschool

303 Mopar

Congrats @Mickm!  What a gorgeous Cuda!  Post a video when you can cause you know, we like looking at pics but we LOVE TO HEAR THEM!!!   :banana:

JS29

You did that in A year!!! :congrats: Job well done. :ohyeah:

CudaMoparRay

Like your choice of wheels, really nice. What size and bs are they?

Brads70

Marc70challenger

jimynick

Fabulous looking car! Congrats on the fast, nice job you did. Does the Baron who owns that house know you use it for a photo studio?  :D
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"