Main Menu

Pixie_Duster Coming To Life

Started by Pixie_Duster, February 28, 2017, 03:46:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

MOPAR FANATIC

:needphotos:  :haha:  :wave: Were all waiting  :cooldance: must be  :wrenching: non stop.  :bradsthumb:

:pixiepop:  :pixiepop:  :pixiepop:  :pixiepop:  :pixiepop:

blown motor

I think she's taking her cue from the Demon. A few teaser shots here and there to create hype but holding off on the full release.  :rofl:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Pixie_Duster

I'm sorry these pics took a few days to surface!  I hope you all aren't sick of the popcorn yet!!

We've removed the rear suspension and cleaning parts for that this week. I also had to paint the underside of the car and conned an old friend into helping me! Mwahaha! So luckily with his help, that only took two days! We should be installing the rear back into the car Saturday!! Whoop whoop!! 106 Days and counting!!!

Cuda Cody

Digging the action shots!  Look at you go.   :clapping:  Thanks for the update.  :banana:

MOPAR FANATIC

Topcat

All this Popcorn, I'm thirsty for some pictures.

Spikedog08

:drinkingbud:  forget the popcorn  . .  :drinkingbud:

Love to watch the progress! 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

usraptor

Great job! Good to see you wrenching away!  :wrenching:

JS29

A family build!!! I like it. It's good to see young blood getting into the hobby. :wrenching: :twothumbsup:

Pixie_Duster

Last weekend was getting the rear out! Tonight we prepare to put her back in (tomorrow)!!! Covered in paint and rubberized undercoating! The smells of paint thinner and fumes are ...ehh... Intoxicating? :haha:

The rust in the first pic came off the U-bolts in the second!! Wow!!

Also, putting that tape on the body was awful! It physically pained me to do that. Rev had to do it for me!!

The last picture of today was brought to you by Gravity. Spraying while laying is not easy and getting covered in rubber just happens... What goes up tends to splatter all over you when it comes down!

Tomorrow will be a momentous day, rear suspension in, rear wheels on! And getting ready for the front to come on out!! We are on a ROLL!!!

Chryco Psycho

Cool getting dirty but making progress  . :cooldance:

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

Very impressed!!!!   :twothumbsup:  You are no stranger to hard work and you deserve all the rewards that will soon come your way.     :veryexcited:  It's going to be the talk of Carlisle. 

Tunis

Great job so far!  :bradsthumb: I have always loved the pink cars and I think this will turn out perfect when you are done!

HP_Cuda

Keep kickin butt and that motor will start sooner than you think!

:twothumbsup:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200