Main Menu

Pixie_Duster Coming To Life

Started by Pixie_Duster, February 28, 2017, 03:46:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

wldgtx

After going through this entire thread I have come to a few conclusions...

1.  This is a great site, there is a ton of support and great people.
2.  Pink Mopars are kick ass!
3.  Pink Mopars with white interiors kick even more ass!
4.  Pink Mopars with white interiors and Cragars, what can I say  :twothumbsup:
5.  This car absolutely is awesome and a huge congrats!  Well done.
6.  Did I mention I like FM3?
1968 Hemi GTX, 4 spd, RR1
1970 Challenger RT/SE, FC7 - FC7RTSE
1987 Buick Grand National

Cuda Cody

7. Pink Mopars with white interiors, built and owned by a pretty young lady kick the most a$$!   :bigthumb:

Pixie_Duster

Thanks everyone! So many nice and thoughtful comments! You guys really know how to make someone feel special! There have been so many ups and downs on the Pixie Duster's roller coaster ride through life and we are finally nearing the end where we can finally enjoy it! It's hard to believe that just a few months ago- it will actually be 5 months to the day of Carlisle- that we started picking up parts and bringing the  Pixie home to finish her journey! I'm amazed that we were able to share her story with everyone and to have so much support really means a lot! Thank you! A few more tweaks here and there, and we'll be on our way to CARLISLE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chryco Psycho

Cuda Cody

So looking forward to seeing this car in person.   :popcorn:  You are so right about the ups and downs with restoring a car, but you now have joined the rare group pf people that have restored their own car and that's a wonderful feeling.   :drinkingbud:

usraptor

Wow!  five months start to finish!  That's a true accomplishment and it was done with true passion and done right, not just thrown together.   :twothumbsup:  Only wish I was going to Carlisle to see that beauty in person. Congratulations!

Tunis

Congratulations on the great car you have created! Truly fantastic and, as have been said before, FM3 and white interior really stands out!  :bravo:

Pixie_Duster

We're Street Legal now!!! The #P1XIE plate is here and we're almost ready to roll!! Countdown to Carlisle: 10 days!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuda Cody

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Chryco Psycho

:veryexcited:
Congrats on getting the plate !!  :slapme5:

JS29

:congrats: :twothumbsup: Good feeling isn't it!!!!!!

Topcat

:ohyeah: :slapme5:

Wow that was fast.
Here it  takes 6 months according to HP Cuda when he ordered his.

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: Topcat on July 03, 2017, 06:51:13 PM
:ohyeah: :slapme5:

Wow that was fast.
Here it  takes 6 months according to HP Cuda when he ordered his.

They told us it would take almost 3 months...2 weeks later it arrives.  :huh: but, were not complaining!
Rev-It-Up

Cudakiller70

Amazing job, you deserve to be very proud of what you've built there, very nice!  :twothumbsup:
Cal DMV web site says 10-12 weeks to get, when ordered. Today was 12 weeks for us, so we called after 1-1/2 hrs on hold, we have 4 more weeks to go!  :banana: