Main Menu

Pixie_Duster Coming To Life

Started by Pixie_Duster, February 28, 2017, 03:46:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Pixie_Duster

Yes it is! Good memory!! Countdown to the end product paint pictures: T-MINUS 41 Minutes for me- and maybe a few hours for you guys- BUT YOU WILL SEE THIS TONIGHT!!!! 

:bradsthumb: :popcorn: :veryexcited: :cooldance: :inlove: :yes: :unbelievable: 8) :drooling:

Cuda Cody

Chryco Psycho

Cuda Cody

:banana:   :lurking:      :lurking:      :lurking:      :lurking:     :lurking:      :lurking:      :lurking:      :lurking:    :banana:

Topcat

Heather.

Really glad to see one of your life's dreams come true.

The next big day coming up for you when you drive yours for the first time.

Pixie_Duster

:o

Sooo.... Our painter sent me a picture of the car in primer!! And then later tonight he let us know he ran out of paint, 2 coats in. So it will be tomorrow before it is finished, but we should be bringing her home tomorrow as well!! A FULL WEEKEND OF WORKING ON THE CAR IS IN OUR FUTURE!!!  :ohyeah:

We are getting the tires mounted to our Crager Wheels tomorrow as well, so we spent the better part of an hour polishing and waxing them! They look amazing!!!!

I WILL HAVE MORE PICTURES TOMORROW!!! YAY!!!  :banana: :banana: :banana:

Chryco Psycho

Cuda Cody

Going to be hard to get any sleep tonight.  :banana:. And those Cravers will look freaking awesome.

blown motor

If the job you do on the car is as good as you did on the rims we'll all need sunglasses!  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cuda Cody

Big day today!!!   :takealook:  Standing by.     :takepicture:

Pixie_Duster

Rev and XeGnome went to get the Cragars mounted this morning, and they look amazing!!

Still waiting for paint...   :headbang:    :popcorn:    :please:    :clueless:   :banana:

Cuda Cody

:inlove:  Cragers   :drooling: 

Quote from: Pixie_Duster on March 24, 2017, 09:34:15 AM
Rev and XeGnome went to get the Cragars mounted this morning, and they look amazing!!

Still waiting for paint...   :headbang:    :popcorn:    :please:    :clueless:   :banana:

RusTy/SE

Quote from: Pixie_Duster on March 24, 2017, 09:34:15 AM

:banana: :banana:  It don't mean a thing if you ain't got that bling... doowopdoowopdoowop   :banana: :banana:

:D
JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

XeGnome

Pixie, Rev and I got a sneek peek this morning...   :ohyeah:   PINK!!!    :yes:

ya'll just have to wait...  I'm such a tease  :))

anlauto

I don't mind getting teased with just a little bit of pink to start off with... :)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration