RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

packnsix

some components...

packnsix

How it looks today...

RusTy/SE

My goodness  :wowzers:   :wowzers: :bradsthumb: 

Am I wrong for thinking your Challenger is just drop dead gorgeous?

Apologies packnsix, I'm just blown away at how your Challenger is turning out :worship:
JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

1 Wild R/T

You should drop it off at Alan's.... You'd be driving it tomorrow.....  :haha:
Seriously though, looking Awesome...

Cuda Cody

YellowThumper

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Chryco Psycho

RUNCHARGER

Incredible restraint not skipping sleeping and eating to get the car finished.
Sheldon

fc7cuda

@packnsix
It's great to see that you still have the car, I haven't heard/read anything in awhile and wondered if you'd sold it.  David still talks about it from time to time.  Didn't it sell new at Preston Chrysler/Plymouth here in town?  That's the dealership that hosted our annual Mopar Mini-Nats for so many years. Anyhow, PM me or post your  trans # and I'll add it to my list to watch for.  I know I've already checked my 18 splines for you and I believe David had too.  If it's the same Randy B.,  I'm pretty sure he no longer has any 18 splines but I'll ask.

Good luck on the continued restoration, love to see the car someday.  :cheers:

Best,
Tom

usraptor

Wow!, just found this thread.  Great story, project and beautiful Chally!  :twothumbsup:   Finally, somebody who has been "restoring" there car longer than I have.   :waving:  I'll definitely be following your progress!   :bigthumb:

packnsix

Quote from: fc7cuda on July 02, 2017, 05:21:30 AM
@packnsix
It's great to see that you still have the car, I haven't heard/read anything in awhile and wondered if you'd sold it.  David still talks about it from time to time.  Didn't it sell new at Preston Chrysler/Plymouth here in town?  That's the dealership that hosted our annual Mopar Mini-Nats for so many years. Anyhow, PM me or post your  trans # and I'll add it to my list to watch for.  I know I've already checked my 18 splines for you and I believe David had too.  If it's the same Randy B.,  I'm pretty sure he no longer has any 18 splines but I'll ask.

Good luck on the continued restoration, love to see the car someday.  :cheers:

Best,
Tom

Tom it's good to hear from you again...the 18 spline I am looking for will have 0B261086

Shane Kelley