Main Menu

rebirthing a V

Started by cuda hunter, November 09, 2019, 09:43:56 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

Quote from: anlauto on November 11, 2019, 10:55:06 AM
Another purple car being saved ! :banana:

Purple is one of my least favorite colors on a cuda.   However on a challenger, it's the best color.  Had it not been an fc7 I would have probably passed since it's a challenger.  But an fc7 challenger falling into my lap is just fine by me. 

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

A62

rallye instrument cluster, trip odometer, 150 mph speedometer, wood grain instrument panel, tach, clock, fuel, oil and temp gauge, ammeter, 3 speed wiper motor, standard challenger R/T
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

C06-  December 1969

I missed that one on the second line

cuda hunter

C16-console with wood grain panel

C55-bucket seats

and the wonderful M21 drip rail moldings

cuda hunter

N41-dual exhaust system

N42-bright exhaust tips

N85-Tachometer

Lilian

Good luck with this project, lots of work and fun !!! :bravo: :bravo:

Flatdad

Quote from: cuda hunter on November 15, 2019, 02:24:54 PM
C06-  December 1969

I missed that one on the second line

Its 50th birthday is coming soon! 'Scheduled Production Date' birthday anyway...

I can relate to 'only affordable through sweat equity'. That's all my cars too.

cuda hunter

Can someone tell me what diameter exhaust pipe tips should be on this car factory? 
2 or 2 1/4 ?  Or ?

usraptor

Cool project.   :clapping:  You've definitely got more skills than me to take it on.  :worship:

cuda hunter

JS23V0B211303

Exhaust pipe size?  anyone?