Main Menu

RESTORAG ...HAPPY CUSTOMER

Started by anlauto, August 26, 2017, 05:50:05 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

Another bonus on 70 Challengers, THE best looking dash pad of them all....
Sheldon

750-h2

Al, nice job as usual!  Also what brand of rear bumper did you use? Were you happy with the chrome quality as well as the fit?  From the pic it looks like it fits good.

anlauto

It's a Keystone bumper and I think it fits great.... :banana:  Same kind that Brad really likes :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

750-h2

Al. that's great news. Can you tell me where you bought it and how long ago. Maybe the seller has another one from the same batch. Dave tells me the fit on those are  hit and miss.   :dunno:

anlauto

Quote from: 750-h2 on May 23, 2018, 09:46:15 AM
Al. that's great news. Can you tell me where you bought it and how long ago. Maybe the seller has another one from the same batch. Dave tells me the fit on those are  hit and miss.   :dunno:

I bought it from Cross Canada https://www.crosscanadaparts.com/order-online.html back in November 2017 for $281.49 plus tax CDN.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

750-h2

Brads70

Quote from: anlauto on May 22, 2018, 07:04:44 PM
It's a Keystone bumper and I think it fits great.... :banana:  Same kind that Brad really likes :haha:

Do you have a better picture showing the rear tail lights/bumper straight on ( not on an angle)

anlauto

Quote from: Brads70 on May 23, 2018, 04:30:30 PM
Quote from: anlauto on May 22, 2018, 07:04:44 PM

Do you have a better picture showing the rear tail lights/bumper straight on ( not on an angle)

I don't have room for that... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I'm not saying it isn't tweak either....I'm saying it looks fine to me :dunno:

anlauto

A little further along....

anlauto

So today I moved the "RESTORAG" to my upholstery shop because as pointed out many times, I'm not a "restoration business"....only some guy working out of his two car garage....  :haha:  regardless the same upholstery guy has been doing all my cars since 1987..... Scott Davis will install the new convertible top at his place...

Anyways...Took some pictures of the car outside....always my first time to step back and have a look....Great looks great out in the sun...absolutely love those YearOne rims :drooling:

@Brads70  Here's some Keystone back bumper pictures, just for you....yes you could say it's "bowed" in the center....I don't see it, I think it looks great, but I'm not as fussy as others....

Brads70

Looks good Ala, that bumper fits much better than mine.  :bradsthumb:

RUNCHARGER

Challengers sure make great looking convts.
Sheldon

J-Code Jeni

WOW- she's a stunner, especially in daylight! The YearOne rims are a great touch! Please share updated pics once your talented upholstery guy has his way with her!  :twothumbsup: :takepicture:

DodgeGuy

1974 Dodge Challenger Rallye
360 4Barrel HP
Factory 4-Speed

Spikedog08

That looks really good!  Nice job as usual!   :ohyeah:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!