Main Menu

Roseville is slow to use Paypal with.

Started by rhamson, March 26, 2018, 05:26:26 AM

Previous topic Next topic

rhamson

I thought I would try to order a part from Roseville Moparts and went to place the order online with my Paypal account. It did not have any method to do it so I called to place the order and when I was asked for a credit card I asked to use my Paypal account. The person told me that I would have to leave a message with someone else. I want to support them but they need to streamline their payment options. I ordered the part from AMD with no problems with Paypal. Just saying :bye:

Spikedog08

That's interesting?  @MoparDave  So who handles this?   :notsure:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

MoparDave

PAYPAL we do manually as it is not intergrade with the current website. we are working on a new site that will. We do paypal not a problem to request that. You may have got one of the other counter guys when you called in. I'll ask about that. But you got your part ordered anyway.
Please Email me at daver@manciniracing.com or call 586-790-4100

rhamson

I will try to use your company again when this is fixed. Paypal is invaluable as to keep expenses and a budget immediate. Thanks for responding :waving:

anlauto

I try to avoid PayPal because of the fees :takemymoney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

MoparDave

OK. We do not have a completion date on the new site. So if you do need to order and want to use paypal. just mark the order for check/money order and put in the comment section that you want to pay by paypal.

rhamson

Quote from: anlauto on March 27, 2018, 05:34:34 AM
I try to avoid PayPal because of the fees :takemymoney:
If you use a credit card you still pay a fee.  :P

MoparDave

yep, Fee's = added cost of doing business these days.