Started by krazy931, March 28, 2020, 01:00:39 PM

Previous topic Next topic

krazy931

Just some random photos on my phone I will try to update when I remember

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

JS29

:cool: Another one getting saved.  :yes:

cuda hunter

Your work looks really good!  Definitely saving a great car being ev2!

Anyone notice anything in particular about that front drivers fender?   :)

I will be following along and awaiting more progress pictures!  Glad you came over to the site! 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

It's great to see another one being saved, just goes to show, nothing's too far gone :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

krazy931

Inner rocker needs dealt with but will replace that when the outer rocker comes off

cuda hunter

I really like seeing the amount of work this car is getting.  Gives me hope that my rust buckets are savable. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

larry4406

Any details on the body cart you have?

How did you get the body on it?

Ambitious project you have there...

krazy931

Body cart I drew up some ideas and had a buddy build it for me and how it got on there I would have to say not very safely [emoji23] engine hoist lifting the front and to Jack's with blocks on the back end... once the body is strengthened by itself it will move onto an adjustable rotisserie

krazy931

Quote from: cuda hunter on March 28, 2020, 01:15:37 PM

I will be following along and awaiting more progress pictures!  Glad you came over to the site!
Unsure myself unless your talking about the organsol  black with the white and red strip [emoji854]

usraptor

I'm envious of your body fabrication skills.  Great work bringing another classic back to life.  I'm looking forward to watching your progress.

anlauto

What are your plans for the car ? A factory OE type restoration or are you building your dream Cuda ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

krazy931

I want to say somewhere in the middle, altho everyone seems to favor 71 my all time favorite style is the 70, so in general the body is going to be close to original besides a few upgrades "frame stiffining kit, upgraded suspension, upgraded rear end, but beyond that she will probably not get much for modifications my dream cuda is a nice looking one that drives extremely well so no need for to much extras

cuda hunter

Quote from: krazy931 on March 29, 2020, 07:37:07 AM
Quote from: cuda hunter on March 28, 2020, 01:15:37 PM

Unsure myself unless your talking about the organsol  black with the white and red strip [emoji854]

That's what I'm talking about.  The factory black out on the bottom separated by a red and white stripe!  M46.

krazy931

With all this time off of work its definitely giving me time to progress through this build, next is get the rear crossmember set and then rip out the trunk floor

JS29

You have your work cut out for you!  :perfect10: