Main Menu

Junkyard Crawl w/ Steve Magnante.

Started by Cuda Cody, September 25, 2017, 10:54:41 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

I really like this guy.  He's knows his stuff and seems genuine.

Roadman

Cool video. I bought the 1001 Muscle car facts book. Lots of interesting info. Thanks for sharing Cody.  :rebelflag"

303 Mopar

I was fortunate enough to meet Steve at the Mile High Nationals as he was touring with the Dodge Demon display, even won a Demon shirt!   :banana:

He is a walking encyclopedia when it comes to cars, and not just Mopars. Plus he is a super nice guy and seemed genuinely interested in talking about both his and my cars.   :twothumbsup:

Brads70

I got to see him at Carlisle. Seems like a nice guy, like what 303 Mopar said seems like a walking encyclopedia. He was at the Dodge display talking about cars and specs. Walked by an hour or more later and he was still going at it !  A true gear head!

Cuda Cody

I gave him an E-Bodies.org hat when we saw him at Carlisle.   :wave:

Moparman82

Motor trend on demand has him in a new show called junkyard gold. There is a pilot battle between junkyard gold and another new show called "forbidden drives" about cars that aren't legal in the US, whichever show's pilot gets the best comments goes into full production
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

Love a good junkyard , may have to visit , the gomango 70 challenger caught my eye, have a 440 ready to put in something for my 5 yo nephew who loves orange cars!

I have been to Rhinebeck NY for this . http://oldrhinebeck.org/
It is a great airplane flying museum with a few quonset huts full of every type of internal combustion engines around, I remember there being an old steam powered shovel like Mike Mulligan used nearby .

J-Code Jeni

Alright, alright, alright... that's going to be a great new show!!  :banana: :banana:

Btw- Steve's birthday was the day we met him, at Carlisle; hard choice his Dad had the year he was born!!  :haha:

anlauto

I thought he was a great guy, I had lots of fun with him

His new show makes me cringe thinking those cars are still out there.....at least the owner said at the end "eveything is for sale"  :takemymoney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

303 Mopar

A cool video Steve did a couple years ago with some great points of reference around Detroit.   :banana:

Rich G.

Car-nutt

I had lunch with Steve 3 years ago at Woodward, super nice guy. He knows his stuff..