Main Menu

Steve's 70 barracuda

Started by krazy931, March 28, 2020, 01:00:39 PM

Previous topic Next topic

krazy931

Some updated pictures I suppose covid has really slowed this project up and other projects had to move ahead but hopefully we can get some rear-end metal finished and wheels under it again

cuda hunter

Looking awesome!

Still have not bumped into who has that red/white m46 tape. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Hey Steve, can you post up pictures of the set of scoops you did get a hold of.
Both back and front pictures.  Are there any residual signs of the cars color of paint they came off of? 
Are they repro's? 

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Mr Cuda

Quote from: cuda hunter on April 19, 2022, 09:04:14 PM
Looking awesome!

Still have not bumped into who has that red/white m46 tape.

I don't know,  who would?

cuda hunter

Mr Cuda

It's slightly too narrow,  but I bought it years ago to do mine, if I ever did. I think the stripes were  supposed to be 1/4" each, but it's hard to get ganged stripes.
  One could always do individual stripes,  carefully .

krazy931

yes i can and they are the repros, so nothing to special but still the best ill get my hands on, I have some ideas for them i just havnt recieved the thing im wanting to do it with, so i havn't brought it up, just incase it never happens

krazy931

Here's a closer picture of both sides

daaboots

You're doing a great job bringing this one back to life!

ebodyproducts

Very nice project and keep up the good work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
E-Body Products
www.ebodyproducts.com
606-481-9014

krazy931

Havnt updated so I tried to grab some photos as I have been slacking alot more on this than wanting to, but go to meet a member at moparty today and reminded me I should probably dig through more photos

cuda hunter

I'm glad Brad nudged you a little bit to put some pictures up!
It's cool that you are still working on it! 

krazy931

Ya I have more photos they are just buried deep in my phone I will try to dig them up or atleast put some more recent photos out since she is close to having the rear end on the ground once again

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

krazy931

Finally got a little garage time to myself this weekend and we are starting some primer phases on the bottom to hopefully soon let this thing touch ground with wheels again

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

krazy931

car is still moving also have made a model of original m46 scoops on my pc but my 3d printer took a dump when i tried to make a test prototype so thats still in the works of being made