Main Menu

72-74 cuda emblem location

Started by nsmall, January 25, 2018, 03:47:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

nsmall

I have a 73 Cuda and the emblem was already on the car, but I have no way to know the correct stock location.  Any round tail light folk out there want to give me their opinion?

THANKS

nsmall

Ive looked and looked online.  The only consistency is the Cuda emblem is above the "by Plymouth emblem"...sigh

Mine was a little off centered.  Im just going to center it, put it an inch above the "by Plymouth" emblem and call it a day.

I have trim glue that sets up pretty fast thats real tough and double sided gorilla tape thats pretty thin.  Any opinions on which to use?  I would rather not buy something else at this point :bradsthumb:

My cuda emblem turned out great.

Thanks

larry4406

Here is my 72.  Hope it helps.  The "Cuda" nameplate appears to be centered on the lights.

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: nsmall on January 25, 2018, 08:38:19 PM

I have trim glue that sets up pretty fast thats real tough and double sided gorilla tape thats pretty thin.  Any opinions on which to use?  I would rather not buy something else at this point :bradsthumb:
Thanks

I have 3M emblem tape from the parts store holding on my AAR chin spoilers. It's not expensive and is good enough to hold on those little spoilers at 100+mph
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

anlauto

In my opinion, the picture Larry posted is correct.... :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration