Main Menu

DMT Engine splash sheilds

Started by Mopar5, June 10, 2020, 03:51:47 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Mopar5

It's nice to put on a part that you don't have to fiddle with to get to fit. I just put these splash shields on from Detroit Muscle and totally impressed by the precision of the hole layout absolutely perfect fit.

1 Wild R/T

Jim makes first quality stuff...

Rich G.

I bought practically everything they make when I restore a car and everything was top quality. Last I talked to them about a month ago they told me they weren't going to Carlisle this year. Hope that changes.

dodj

I have several of their offerings on my car. Everything fit well.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

anlauto

James is one of the best in the hobby :worship:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

headejm

:iagree: Clear and timely communications too!

dodj

By the way @Mopar5 , from the looks of that pic, that's going to be a very nicely done car when you're finished. Your undercarriage paint is better than my car's overall paint. 
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Mopar5

Quote from: dodj on June 11, 2020, 04:45:24 AM
By the way @Mopar5 , from the looks of that pic, that's going to be a very nicely done car when you're finished. Your undercarriage paint is better than my car's overall paint.
Thanks for the good words.

Mrbill426

Yes that is a sharp looking car  :yes:

RUNCHARGER

Nice to buy good stuff from someone who cares about making it right.
Sheldon

Mopar5

Quote from: Mrbill426 on June 11, 2020, 07:53:09 AM
Yes that is a sharp looking car  :yes:

Thank you!

jimynick

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on June 11, 2020, 08:26:28 AM
Nice to buy good stuff from someone who cares about making it right.
They care about that so much that when I placed my latest order and forgot the door handle gaskets, I called the same day and asked them to include them and I'd square up for any extra costs. A very nice young lady called me the nest day and said that she'd send them. I said "great", what did I owe her? To my great surprise, she said she's send them- no charge! Now that's service! I bought everything they made for my Challenger and it all fit as it's supposed to and I can recommend them to everyone wholeheartedly!  :twothumbsup:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

cudamadd

Very nice. It's always nice when you can buy parts with conference and they fit every time :bigthumb:

Mrbill426

Looks great  :bigthumb:
Speaking of those splash shields are they supposed to mount on the outside of the frame on both sides?  Been a long time but my old ones appear to have been installed with the left one on the outside and the right one on the inside of the frame.  :huh:

:wrenching:

Quote from: Mopar5 on June 10, 2020, 03:51:47 PM
It's nice to put on a part that you don't have to fiddle with to get to fit. I just put these splash shields on from Detroit Muscle and totally impressed by the precision of the hole layout absolutely perfect fit.

Rich G.

Everyone I've seen are mounted on the outside.