Main Menu

MOPAR DOOR HINGE REBUILD SERVICE

Started by MoparLeo, September 21, 2021, 04:04:30 PM

Previous topic Next topic

MoparLeo

Car shows are back. Time to get your car finished. Get your door hinges professionally rebuilt ( no hack pin kit stuff) All moving parts replaced, fitted, lubed, primed. Ready for paint and install. We do your original hinge cores so you know they will fit properly.
Over 25 years experience doing Mopar only. Quick turn around and member discount pricing.
Thanks for all your past and future business.
Leo
[/font]
moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...

Filthy Filbert

How much?    I just removed my doors this past weekend.    I'm a long way from needing the hinges rebuilt, but if it's cheap enough, I'll just send them out right now while everything else is still waiting.   

jimynick

In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

YellowThumper

Quote from: Filthy Filbert on September 21, 2021, 05:15:54 PM
How much?    I just removed my doors this past weekend.    I'm a long way from needing the hinges rebuilt, but if it's cheap enough, I'll just send them out right now while everything else is still waiting.
@Filthy Filbert you can tag the person you want to hear from.
@MoparLeo

FYI he is located in SoCal and may.... possibly be attending the fall fling at Woodley park soon.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

MoparLeo

I will be at the Fall Fling and the price sheet is a link on the add I posted. I don't do "cheap" work. Members will tell you that I do very good work.
Thanks
Leo

Filthy Filbert

Thanks. I didn't see the links to the pdf files under the photos.    I apologize if my use of the word 'cheap' offended you.  I did not mean to imply that you're doing cheap work.   What I meant was 'if the price is affordable enough, I will do it now instead of waiting'

MoparLeo

None taken. I guess cheap/affordable is subjective. The doors are pretty important especially if you are doing any restoration work. Must be tight  for door gaps, window/roof fit and quarter window fit.

MoparLeo

DeathProofCuda

@MoparLeo Is the price shown on your price list for a set (both left and right side of the car) or is it for one door only?  If for both sides, what would the price be for one side only (top and bottom)?

MoparLeo

Both sides. 1/2 that price for one side if you supply the cores.
We do not supply partial cores when we have them in stock. Which is rarely for E-body.
Thanks
Leo