Main Menu

MOPAR DOOR HINGE REBUILD SERVICE

Started by MoparLeo, December 21, 2020, 01:34:36 PM

Previous topic Next topic

MoparLeo

:Thud: :bye:
What a year we have had ! 2021 is almost here and everything is still closed. For those  of you that are catching up on your garaged projects, we are here to take care of your door hinge needs.
These cars are over 40+ years old and everything eventually wears out. Hinges need to be tight to set your gaps before paint. Out of alignment doors can cause wind noise, window damage
We do a COMPLETE door hinge restoration replacing ALL parts with new, U.S. made components, custom made for us for over 20 years.
Installation instructions including reprints from the door section in the Factory Service Manual. Member discounts, Worldwide shipping.
Excellent reputation on E-bay, F.A.B.O., F.B.B.O. ,F.E.B.O., Craigslist, over 20 years at the Spring Fling and Fall Flings in So.Cal. and much more...See attached links for more info.
Thank you for your business and have a Great 2021. :fingerscrossed: :ohyeah:
Leo
moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...

Pentastarnut

Interested, what is the cost for this service ?

anlauto

You should tag him for a faster response @MoparLeo  :twothumbsup:

I just sent him a set, can't wait to see the finished parts. :)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

MoparLeo

The links are in the first post for member pricing and rebuild procedure but I will post them here again.
Lets have s great Year this time.
Leo

MoparLeo

:tool: :tool:Spring time is here and the cars shows and cruises are coming back.
]Get your door hinges remanufactured now.  Needed before paint to set all the gaps.
Prevent damage to your window glass from sagging doors hitting the upper widow guides. :wrenching:

MoparLeo

The Car shows are coming back !! Getting backed up on complete hinge rebuilds. Get them in as soon as possible so you can set the gaps and get those cars painted. Or just save door glass damage and wind noise from sagging doors.
Member discounts just mention that you are an active member for the Member Discount price.
Thanks everyone
Leo

MoparLeo

June bump.
Caught up n the backlog now. Get them in now !

Also am a member of "Inland Mopars of So Cal.

Our Mopar's in May show was great !! God gave us great weather and the people and cars were amazing. Several Youtube videos. Just type in" Mopars in May"2021    It was in Ontario, California