Main Menu

MOPAR DOOR HINGE REBUILD SERVICE

Started by MoparLeo, April 18, 2020, 08:07:29 PM

Previous topic Next topic

MoparLeo

Hello everyone. I hope every one is in good health. With a lot of people staying home for a while it looks like a good time to catch up on that garage project.  :tool: If you need your door hinges serviced I am the guy. I have been rebuilding Mopar only door hinges for 25 years + and have done over 1000 sets . I have an excellent reputation on the various site like FABO-FBBO-FEBO, Here, e-bay. Craigs list. The Spring and Fall Flings in California but my best is word of mouth. I have maintained member discount pricing for over 15 years but My costs like every one else's eventually go up. The manufacturer of my parts is finally raising their prices and I have a limited amount of current inventory. So on June 1, 2020 I will be changing my prices. I do have a special going right now with free shopping in the lower 48 states til June 1. This will save you at least $16.00 or more depending on your location. Keep safe, keep the faith and I can't wait for the next car show we can go to. Please email me or text me for more info.  moparleo@hotmail.com  text 951-413-4775 or PM me here.
Thank everyone for their past and future business.Leo

https://www.forebodiesonly.com/forum/threads/mopar-door-hinge-restoration-service.20402/   :bigthumb:
moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...

anlauto

Just got my door hinges back from @MoparLeo  they look great, high quality rebuild, nice and tight. Mine were held up at the border for awhile, but otherwise a quick turnaround and a great price. :twothumbsup:

Can't wait to get them mounted....
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

MoparLeo

Thank you. Glad to see they finally got there.
Leo :bigthumb:
moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...

tx9cuda

I just got my hinges back from Leo also. Great work and fast turnaround. Highly recommended.
Thanks for posting your service here Leo.
Bryan Webb  :cheers:
BS23H1B