Main Menu

Rust Repair Magic.....

Started by anlauto, May 21, 2018, 05:29:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

So I'm working on that Resto-mod Challenger convertible and when my upholstery guy peeled off the old roof....this is what he found...what was left of the header..... :crying:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

One quick trip to Keith Sim Metalcraft....and *presto*....just like magic :banana:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

340challconvert

He does nice work
:ohyeah:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

RUNCHARGER

How many hours Alan? Just curious.
Sheldon

anlauto

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on May 21, 2018, 06:24:03 PM
How many hours Alan? Just curious.

Seven hours....at least that's what I was invoiced.... :haha:

Brads70

Your lucky to have found Keith!  :bradsthumb:

RUNCHARGER

Yes: Someone else probably would have invoiced more hours for a job not as nice.
Sheldon

superdave

Very nice. Anyone know of someone in the States that does that? I have one that needs a little work. I assume shipping to Canada would be cost prohibitive. :thinking: I'd deliver myself but I've been to Canada three times and each time the border crossssing has been a little rougher and I don't want to risk another. :-[  :haha:    :crying:

RUNCHARGER

I have to admit I poke those border guys a bit these days. It almost seems the more you poke them the faster they get you through. The rebel in me doesn't respond well to aggression I guess.
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

jimynick

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on May 21, 2018, 08:24:49 PM
I have to admit I poke those border guys a bit these days. It almost seems the more you poke them the faster they get you through. The rebel in me doesn't respond well to aggression I guess.
You're doing it all wrong! Do like the Haitians do and walk across in Quebec. The RCMP will even help you with your luggage!  :rolleyes:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Jay Bee

Before you put it on can you post up a picture of the part mine's missing. Some specs on it too would be really helpful. Maybe I can fabricate 2 of them if not too complicated of a piece.

soundcontrol

Super nice repairs! And only 7 Hrs :worship:

BIGSHCLUNK

i'M IMPRESSED...... and that takes a bunch..

1Burgfish

:wrenching: It doesn't even look like it was repaired; impressive work!!!!