Main Menu

Seeking 1970 Challenger SE Upper Fender Mouldings

Started by loche451, April 15, 2021, 09:50:13 AM

Previous topic Next topic

loche451

Hi Everyone...I am missing one piece of Trim- Drivers side upper fender moulding...this is the narrow part nearest the windshield and part of either the M31 or A63 package. If anyone happens to have one I would be interested in buying

7E-Bodies

Shouldn't be impossible to come up with and I don't think they're exclusive to SE models as I had a 70 RT that had that option. I'd stay tuned into fee bay as well as here. I will keep an eye out locally. Never give up!
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

ragtopdodge

SE chrome is getting harder and harder to find.

You may have to buy a whole set as many sellers sell the set and won't separate them.

70/6chall

As the others have said the SE trim is getting to be hard to find, can you say unobtainium, it is out there you just have to beat the bushes a little harder. One of the harder pieces is the rear SE panel above the taillights. I happen to have one available if this is a needed item for you PM or e-mail me. We'll talk.   Thanks,   Al

1 Wild R/T

I think a reasonable donation to support the website would get you what you need... I have a full set & one spare piece... That spare happens to be for the drivers fender....

@Cuda Cody How would we go about making that happen?

Cuda Cody

What a very kind offer.  Of course it's completely up to you since it's your parts, but any donations can be made right to Ebodies.  A check (made out to Ebodies), cash or paypal all works great.  Any donations will go to help pay the hosting fees and cost to keep the forum going. 

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on April 15, 2021, 03:16:35 PM
I think a reasonable donation to support the website would get you what you need... I have a full set & one spare piece... That spare happens to be for the drivers fender....

@Cuda Cody How would we go about making that happen?

loche451

Sounds good to me- what might your spare set me back plus shipping? I am quite happy to coordinate with cudacody

loche451

Thanks! I am redoing all of the trim by hand. I DO have the rear SE piece and asides from one 2 inch split that is not super noticeable, I am good to go there. before and after pics....

1 Wild R/T

I think $50 to Cody is fair & I'll cover shipping...

loche451

Happy to coordinate - honor system is fine by me if I can paypal- lets make it happen.

headejm

1 Wild R/T

Cody takes PayPal & I need your address... PM me...
I've already found a piece of 1"PVC tube to put the trim in so it won't get damaged...
:cheers:

loche451

apparently I am not quite allowed to send PMs yet. I just signed up. Im sure there is a workaround...I still need to send to CudaCody anyways.

1 Wild R/T

Your up to five now... Half way there in a few hours... A few random posts (Weather, Cars, Beer) & you'll be set....

I've got the part in a PVC tube and in a box so it's safe & ready to go... 

loche451

I can receive but not reply...Ill post a few more random things in the show your ride section