Main Menu

De Anza Mopar Car Show 2019

Started by Topcat, January 22, 2019, 06:07:07 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Linked Events

7212Mopar

Today was hot, probably in the 90s. Decent turn out this year and saw a few new cars. The black Charger was done super nice and got a Gen III 392 HEMI in it with very nice interior. There were six E Bodies Challengers in the field and I got third place finish this year. I got a fourth place in 2014 so I must be moving up. The yellow Cuda won first place. I think Topcat got second place finish in the HEMI class. Here are some pictures for you guys.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

7212Mopar

More pictures.

Gross Polluter

I haven't done a proper intro over here yet, but I'm formerly challenger_affair from over on the "other" site... 

Anyhow, thanks for these pictures and congrats on your 3rd place finish!  Your '72 is looking really good!  I looked for your Yellow jacket but didn't see it, did you leave that behind or did I just miss it?  It was good saying hi for a minute unfortunately my visit was cut short this year... I thought it would be fun to bring my wife and our 2.5 year old son but he only lasted about an hour; I should have listened to my wifes suggestion that we drive separately but I guess I was overly optimistic since he's already excited about my Challengers. 
1970 Challenger RT 383 auto Plum Crazy

2012 Challenger RT 5.7 6-speed STP (sold, sadly)

2020 Charger 6.4L Scat Pack

Topcat

The Swap meet was great this year.

I picked up a close to being the right look....Space Saver Spare.

A 3 footer, looks almost close to corect.    $100. 

7212Mopar

Good to see you Ron. Too bad we did not get to talk longer. May be bring your plum crazy Challenger next year? My YJ stay at home as my kid is not old enough to even get a driver permit. Too much power for young driver. I can't even imagine when he try to learn driving a stick shift.

Congrats Mike for picking up the spare. Looks like it had never been used. Just need to pick up the canister to complete the package.

Topcat

Car looked great Warren.

Good to see it running.