Main Menu

View of the show 2019

Started by Spikedog08, July 13, 2019, 10:00:40 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Spikedog08

We set records!  Awesome show!  Tap picture to expand! 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

Several days there and I still did not see it all.  Absolutely amazing!!!  :)

750-h2

I've been to the Mopar Nats dozen's of times but never been to Carlisle. Hope to change that next year!

Cudajason

Quote from: 750-h2 on July 14, 2019, 06:36:21 AM
I've been to the Mopar Nats dozen's of times but never been to Carlisle. Hope to change that next year!

very cool.

A bunch of us are planning to caravan down next year from the KW Ontario area, @750-h2  you are more then welcome to join us!

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

71-440

That's a whole bunch of Mopars! :ohyeah:
Joe

Ric

Racer57

I've been reading you guys comments about it for a few years now, but had no idea until I saw the pic, just how big it is.  :wowzers:

Spikedog08

Funny if you tap the pic and enlarge, I could show your our tent and almost point out my car!  It is truly an amazing show! 

WCC

Anybody doing a picture thread or have a link to pics? Would love to see it.

ViperMan

Quote from: Ric on July 14, 2019, 06:57:46 PM
anyone has the final #"s

I heard 2,840 cars announced at the grandstands as I was going to retrieve my car on Saturday afternoon.  Might have been 2,804...  I had a few beers shortly later...  :)

ViperMan

Quote from: WCC on July 15, 2019, 04:46:55 AM

I started one here in this forum but no one has put up any pics yet (I posted 2 short videos of ebodies).  Unfortunately I photographed 4 cars the entire weekend - just didn't really think about pictures this year!

WCC

Quote from: ViperMan on July 15, 2019, 12:57:27 PM
Quote from: WCC on July 15, 2019, 04:46:55 AM

I started one here in this forum but no one has put up any pics yet (I posted 2 short videos of ebodies).  Unfortunately I photographed 4 cars the entire weekend - just didn't really think about pictures this year!

Loved the vids thanks. That's one long string of Cudas.  :bradsthumb:

750-h2

Quote from: Cudajason on July 14, 2019, 07:36:42 AM
Quote from: 750-h2 on July 14, 2019, 06:36:21 AM

very cool.

A bunch of us are planning to caravan down next year from the KW Ontario area, @750-h2  you are more then welcome to join us!

Jason

Thanks Jason!

Cuda Cody

@Spikedog08  did you hear from Ed and how many E-Bodies registrations we ended up with?

Spikedog08

Quote from: Cuda Cody on July 15, 2019, 04:18:17 PM
@Spikedog08  did you hear from Ed and how many E-Bodies registrations we ended up with?

I have sent a request for the info . . Let you know when I get the answer!   :smile: