Main Menu

Fall Fling Van Nuys, CA Oct 28th 2017

Started by Cuda Cody, April 13, 2017, 08:40:03 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Linked Events

autoxcuda

Quote from: Cuda Cody on October 28, 2017, 08:29:21 AM
So wish I was there at the show with everyone right now.   :(  PLEASE let me know how it went?   :please:  Someone has to have some photos?   :popcorn:

Just getting back. Bigger than last year because of better weather.

Saw lots of Ebody parts. Ed Briggs had lots of nice Ebody and NOS ebody small parts. Greg from Bay Area had nos exhaust, Hemi starker baseplate, 71 Dodge dealership sign stand up with 71 Challenger on one side... think I saw some original 70-71 Challenger fenders, handful of 70 Challenger grills, lots of 70-71 Cuda taillights Lots of interior stuff...

There was a nice semi restored yellow T/A that was bought local at Claude Short dodge in Santa Monica with a bunch of original purchase docs.
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

Cuda Cody

So bummed I could not make it.  It's always a super fantastic show and swap meet!!! 

YellowThumper

Actually no on Ebodys. Focused mostly on the "different" this time.

Quote from: nsmall on October 28, 2017, 12:43:30 PM
@YellowThumper

How about some e-body pics?

Thanks for posting pictures.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

YellowThumper

Had to take a pic of mine though.

Mike.

CudaMoparRay

Here are a few of some e-bodies.

CudaMoparRay

A little more and some of my own 'Cuda with me and my wife proudly displaying e-Bodies.org hats, t-shirt, arm patch and car stickers.
Talked to many new friends and passed out e-Bodies.org business cards hopefully will get some new members soon.

YellowThumper

Cool, had I noticed I would have stopped to chat. Was right across from you.

Mike.

Culvers

autoxcuda

Ray, must have walked by you 30 times. So many things going on and missed the stickers. I did get a chance to talk to yellow thumper.
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

CudaMoparRay

"Original 71' FC7 Hemi Cuda?"

Don't know just took pictures and did not notice the details, sorry.

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: YellowThumper on October 28, 2017, 07:03:06 PM

Quote from: autoxcuda on October 28, 2017, 07:07:01 PM
Ray, must have walked by you 30 times. So many things going on and missed the stickers. I did get a chance to talk to yellow thumper.

Hopefully next time.
Maybe CudaCody@e-Bodies.org oops I meant @Cuda Cody  can make the stickers one foot by one foot next time for better visibility lol  :haha:

autoxcuda

Quote from: Culvers on October 28, 2017, 07:06:15 PM
Quote from: CudaMoparRay on October 28, 2017, 06:39:25 PM
Here are a few of some e-bodies.
Original 71' FC7 Hemi Cuda?

Original 340 car. I think 4spd. I don't think original shaker

Spikedog08

Quote from: CudaMoparRay on October 28, 2017, 07:19:07 PM
Quote from: YellowThumper on October 28, 2017, 07:03:06 PM

Quote from: autoxcuda on October 28, 2017, 07:07:01 PM

Hopefully next time.
Maybe CudaCody@e-Bodies.org  can make the stickers one foot by one foot next time for better visibility lol  :haha:

Sounds like you need a ebodies.org banner!   :yes:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

autoxcuda

Swap pics

nsmall

@CudaMoparRay

I love the ebodies.org love.  I like your car.  Do you usually go to Woodley Park as I don't remember seeing your car in the past but I also have a horrible memory?