Main Menu

Fall Fling Van Nuys CA

Started by CudaMoparRay, October 14, 2019, 01:05:10 AM

Previous topic Next topic

CudaMoparRay

Fall Fling in Van Nuys CA coming up pretty soon Oct 26 hope to see you guys there.  :wave:

http://www.cpwclub.com/fallfling.php

At my last Fling I put E-bodies.org stickers all over my '71 Barracuda but some members did not notice them.  :notsure:

I am putting one, IMO, on the most noticeable place I can think of this time on my '72 'Cuda  :rubeyes:

Chaos-N-Mayhem

I want folks who attend the Fall Fling to take lots of pictures of the swap meet area and cars so the us midwestern guys can live vicariously, as if we were there. Getting cold here now and that sunny car weather is starting to look good.

Cuda Cody

:iagree:  We need lots of photos please!   :veryexcited:

It's one of the best shows and swaps I've been to.

70 Challenger Lover

Quote from: CudaMoparRay on October 14, 2019, 01:05:10 AM
Fall Fling in Van Nuys CA coming up pretty soon Oct 26 hope to see you guys there.  :wave:

http://www.cpwclub.com/fallfling.php

At my last Fling I put E-bodies.org stickers all over my '71 Barracuda but some members did not notice them.  :notsure:

I am putting one, IMO, on the most noticeable place I can think of this time on my '72 'Cuda  :rubeyes:

I won't have any stickers on it but I'm hoping the car stands out.

autoxcuda

Quote from: Cuda Cody on October 14, 2019, 06:11:12 AM
:iagree:  We need lots of photos please!   :veryexcited:

It's one of the best shows and swaps I've been to.

Well, then come on down  ;)

Are you still thinking about Spring Fling?

I think Kori Alexander is coming and bringing a car for Spring Fling
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

tparker

ohhh, can't wait. I'll be traveling there from norther cal. Hoping to find some good stuff at the swap meet. :)

CudaMoparRay

This Saturday is the big day hopefully see some of you guys there

nsmall

I am hoping to make it.  I will bring my 73 burnt orange Cuda.  Hopefully I will meet 70 challenger lover and see @YellowThumper again.  And of course @autoxcuda and @6bblgt and finally see @CudaMoparRay new ride.

autoxcuda

Friend is bringing some E-body parts:

70-74 AMD Challenger fenders new in box.

245/60/15 BFG tires two with lots of tread

4 14" LBP ralley rims.

383 torquer intake

Will be in club swap booth
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

1 Wild R/T

I'll be 300 miles away.... Putting color on my Coronet's engine bay & trunk finally...  And perhaps the body next week....

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on October 24, 2019, 06:05:43 PM
I'll be 300 miles away.... Putting color on my Coronet's engine bay & trunk finally...  And perhaps the body next week....

You might be better off as a big fire around Woodley Park where the Fall Fling will be this Saturday at may have a disastrous affect on that event.
Let's hope not

autoxcuda

Quote from: CudaMoparRay on October 24, 2019, 06:21:05 PM
Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on October 24, 2019, 06:05:43 PM

You might be better off as a big fire around Woodley Park where the Fall Fling will be this Saturday at may have a disastrous affect on that event.
Let's hope not

Brush fire in the "wildlife habitat reserve" at corner of Burbank and Woodley. It was going east to west.

None of the nearby home were evacuated.

News is says no flames seen. And smoke is died down.

It will done and fine for the show 2 days away.

Steve
CPW club president

YellowThumper

Good to hear and I concur the smoke is clearing...

My plan is to be there. Look forward to seeing you @nsmall and Ray again. Hopefully meet some others now that I know some more of the cars.

Mike.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

70 Challenger Lover

Quote from: autoxcuda on October 24, 2019, 10:17:19 AM

4 14" LBP ralley rims.

383 torquer intake

@autoxcuda id definitely be interested in the pair of AMD Challenger fenders for my next project. Since I'm bringing only the Barracuda down id have no way to transport them back. Are the fenders in Ventura County are coming in from an outside area to the show?

autoxcuda

Quote from: 70 Challenger Lover on October 24, 2019, 09:05:57 PM
Quote from: autoxcuda on October 24, 2019, 10:17:19 AM

4 14" LBP ralley rims.

383 torquer intake

@autoxcuda id definitely be interested in the pair of AMD Challenger fenders for my next project. Since I'm bringing only the Barracuda down id have no way to transport them back. Are the fenders in Ventura County are coming in from an outside area to the show?

Opps just noticed my error.

They are 72-74 Challenger Fenders. With the protruding corporate side markers.

There are from Simi Valley.