Main Menu

Fall Fling XXI Oct 29th, 2016 Van Nuys, CA (Photos!)

Started by Cuda Cody, October 31, 2016, 04:55:13 PM

Previous topic Next topic

autoxcuda

Quote from: wanderlustin on December 30, 2016, 11:24:07 AM
Road trips make some of the best memories, so bummed I couldn't have ridden along!  So what was your best score of the swap meet?  By the way, that Butterscotch 71 has my mouth watering  :veryexcited:

All the parts I sold him !!!!

Sold him a 2' x 3' x 4' bucket of I think two challengers worth of F/R window regulators, all inside door guts/locks/rods..., 2-3 sets of hood hinges...for like $150-$200 THEN he kept coming back for more... 70 hood latches, safety latches, parking light set(s)....

I had three 19ft box van loads like this. And then I sold a little, saved a little, and mostly I organized it down to one 19ft foot box van full .

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

Cuda Cody

@autoxcuda it was a great time!  Got a lot of good parts that I can use on my projects.  I love the Spring and Fall Fling!!!!  This year Spring Fling lands on the same days as the Portland Swap Meet so I'll not be going, but I plan to make it down for Fall Fling.  If anyone is even thinking about going you should.  Great event and usually great weather too.   :bradsthumb:

HP_Cuda

Note to self: check Cody's stash for that super hard Mopar part that you cannot find.

:drinkingbud:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

70/6chall

Cody, that '71 barracuda w/318, yellow w/ the flamed hood for sale for 30K. That hood came off of my buddy Rick Cooks cuda. When he moved from Michigan to Callie he brought his 340 Cuda with him. Rick and I saw that barracuda at a recent Mopars in May in Riverside cal. He took lots of pics and damned near brought tears to his eyes.   Thanks,   Al