Main Menu

Mega Mopar at Bandimere Speedway-May31

Started by bennydodge, May 27, 2020, 08:17:28 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Wedg2Go

I had every good intention to participate in the show this year since I have grown "sick and tired" of screwin'-up my plans, for the last three years, to travel instead.

Then Covid-19.  :stop:

Those attending, have a great time!  :bye:

Spikedog08

Had to search to see where this was . . Appears it is in Colorado.   :bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

HP2

Quote from: bennydodge on May 28, 2020, 08:17:30 AM
Oh yeah, I've been going since the late 80's and remember when it was a 2 day event-the annual Western Mopar Meet. I liked it better as well. This is why I asked why people weren't going. I think there's some lingering bitterness as to how Bandimere has handled the event and treated the Mopar guys.

Agreed. I still went after the move because it still is the biggest Mopar only show with racing in the Rocky Mtn region. After I sold the drag car, I had no reason to continue and stopped going after a couple more years.  Now that I've got a handling car and they stopped the handling course events, who knows if I'll go again.

Quote from: Spikedog08 on May 28, 2020, 08:32:41 AM
Had to search to see where this was . . Appears it is in Colorado.   :bigthumb:

Yup. That combined with the Mile High Nationals is why it was such a big draw when it was in July. Test for a weekend, do tourist stuff for a few days, race a national event the following weekend. It was a great set up.