Main Menu

Midwest Mopars in the Park May 31 - June 2

Started by BFM_Cuda, March 02, 2019, 08:12:49 PM

Previous topic Next topic

BFM_Cuda

blown motor

@ebodycopper @Jay Bee @jimynick  @RJChallenger  Ok you retired Ontario guys, is there a road trip in our future?
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

dodj

Not retired but I will be there. It has moved from Dakota County Fairgrounds south of the cities to Stillwater just east of the cities.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

ebodycopper

Jay Bee

CudaMoparRay

something to ponder as could be doable in a few months

BFM_Cuda

I plan to be there. Wonder why they moved? I liked the old location...

dodj

Quote from: BFM_Cuda on March 03, 2019, 05:26:26 PM
I plan to be there. Wonder why they moved? I liked the old location...
I did too. Lots of parking space, lots of show field.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

dodj

Mopars in the Park starts today!
:banana:
Weather is sunny and warm....calling for 32* Celsius
Gonna be a great weekend!

RzeroB

Unable to make the show ...  :dunno:

I could use a little help from my friends ...  :grouphug:

This black on black with a white bumble bee stripe Hemi Challenger RT is suppose to be there this year. If you see it, see if you can maybe get the tag, or vin info for it for me? Big "reward" involved ... I'll give you a personal shout out when I post it up!  :haha:

Seriously, if you see it, or any other Hemi E-bodies, I always appreciate leads, pics and info. Thanks!  :slapme5:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

benlavigne

Quote from: RzeroB on May 31, 2019, 06:34:30 PM
Unable to make the show ...  :dunno:

I could use a little help from my friends ...  :grouphug:

This black on black with a white bumble bee stripe Hemi Challenger RT is suppose to be there this year. If you see it, see if you can maybe get the tag, or vin info for it for me? Big "reward" involved ... I'll give you a personal shout out when I post it up!  :haha:

Seriously, if you see it, or any other Hemi E-bodies, I always appreciate leads, pics and info. Thanks!  :slapme5:

Darn, I took about 20 pictures of it at MCACN, mostly detail pictures for my use, but none of the fender tag...

Ben

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

dodj

I did not see that car at the Midwest Mopars show....

BFM_Cuda

I was not able to go this year  :crying:

@dodj  what did you think of the new location?

dodj

Quote from: BFM_Cuda on June 09, 2019, 11:22:32 AM

@dodj  what did you think of the new location?
We had great weather for the show which made it very enjoyable.
The Farmington location is more open and in a better state of repair. IE, the bathrooms at the Washington Fairgrounds were a little..worn.
And it did not seem as organized as usual this year. Maybe it had something to do with my unfamiliarity with the layout?
Personally I prefer the Farmington spot.