Main Menu

Mopar Cruise to Scotts Valley, CA.

Started by Topcat, March 06, 2018, 09:09:31 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Linked Events

Topcat

Bay Area Classic Mopar Cruises is back for the 2018 season! Mark your calendars: SATURDAY, APRIL 21, 2018. All Mopar's through 1974 only!
We will meet at 9:45am at the Bass Pro Shops parking lot, located at 5160 Cherry Ave in San Jose.

At 10:30am, there will be doing a 23 mile cruise to our destination: Canepa, located at 4900 Scotts Valley Drive, in Scotts Valley, CA

Canepa Motorsports will be hosting us and will be giving us a tour on 4/21 as we end our Cruise at their 70,000 square foot facility!Bay Area Classic Mopar Cruises is back for the 2018 season! Mark your calendars: SATURDAY, APRIL 21, 2018. All Mopar's through 1974 only!

We will meet at 9:45am at the Bass Pro Shops parking lot, located at 5160 Cherry Ave in San Jose.

At 10:30am, everyone will be doing a 23 mile cruise to our destination: Canepa, located at 4900 Scotts Valley Drive, in Scotts Valley, CA

Canepa Motorsports will be hosting us and will be giving us a tour on 4/21 as we end our Cruise at their 70,000 square foot facility!

1 Wild R/T

I might make that.... And bring a few friends... We've hit Canepa's a few times through the years....   

7212Mopar

Mike, that sounds like fun. I wonder will my car be ready. It is still on jack stands but just a few more loose ends and it has not been driven. More like if I have confidence in time on the car to make it up the hills and down. It is a long way to have it tow back home. :rolleyes:
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

J-Code Jeni

Sounds like fun and I hope some folks join you!! I was just near Scotts Valley for a relative's wedding, it's a beautiful area! 

Topcat

Getting ready today for next Saturday.

We are 1 week away!

BE THERE!!!

Topcat

Bill and I had a ball carving up the backroads on Old Soquel San Jose Hwy. @floorit426

We were at Canepa Motorsports today.

If your a Porsche racing fan then this is a slice of heaven for you.

You can see more pics here.

https://www.facebook.com/bobby.mopar?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

1 Wild R/T

Link is not available.... Did Mike make it in his pink convertible?  He was cleaning it up yesterday....

I would have liked to have made it but lotta work going on around the house...

Topcat

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on April 21, 2018, 07:00:33 PM
Link is not available.... Did Mike make it in his pink convertible?  He was cleaning it up yesterday....

I would have liked to have made it but lotta work going on around the house...

Yes he was there.   :bigthumb:
Really nice car. But he kept the top up.

Eonderful day to drop the top.

Tomorrow,  I will take pics from my phone and post.

1 Wild R/T

If he was able to get his girls to come along they never want the top down.. And he gives in cause he wants the girls to come along as much as he can...

ledphoot

So bummed I didn't see this post. I was in Scotts Valley this morning. :(

Would love to see some pics.

floorit426

Yeah Mike, we definitely took the long way home, but it was well worth it. Lots of nice cars and people, today.

Topcat

bluespruce

Topcat

Topcat

Mark your calendar for the next cruise: Saturday, July 28, 2018.

Same meeting spot, and we are cruising to the Fremont Dodge Dealership for a classic Mopar takeover of their lot.

Food truck will be on site to feed everyone