Main Menu

Moparfest 2023 - New Hamburg, ON Canada

Started by Jay Bee, February 16, 2023, 07:47:09 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cudajason

I am planning on being there this year!

@blown motor are you going?

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

blown motor

@Cudajason Not sure. If I go I might go as a vendor and try to get rid of a bunch of parts and excess oil cans from my collection.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Moparply

Quote from: anlauto on February 16, 2023, 08:22:47 AM
I'll be going, the plan is to have this AAR on display in the building. (current picture) :D

Looks like a lot of Repro Metal  How much of the car is original?

Jay Bee

@Cudajason  @blown motor Will there still be an E-bodies.org tent/banner on the baseball diamond this year? Murray, you have to go, I need something from you.

blown motor

Quote from: Jay Bee on July 06, 2023, 05:45:13 AM
@Cudajason  @blown motor Will there still be an E-bodies.org tent/banner on the baseball diamond this year? Murray, you have to go, I need something from you.

I think it would be a small group. I think both Doug and Ian said that if they go it would likely only for one day. For me it's lost its appeal. You go back each year and look at the same cars as last year.
@Jay Bee  Don't worry, I'll get it to you one way or the other.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cudajason

Quote from: blown motor on July 06, 2023, 06:23:19 AM
Quote from: Jay Bee on July 06, 2023, 05:45:13 AM

I think it would be a small group. I think both Doug and Ian said that if they go it would likely only for one day. For me it's lost its appeal. You go back each year and look at the same cars as last year.
@Jay Bee  Don't worry, I'll get it to you one way or the other.

to be honest, I go just to hang out with you guys.

I will have my tent there, because I like the shade, happy to put the banner up too.

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Jay Bee

Quote from: Cudajason on July 06, 2023, 06:49:23 AM
I go just to hang out with you guys.
Same, and the other bunch I drive up with. Oh, and to look for NOS Cuda convertible rear interior plastic panels.  :))

anlauto

Quote from: Moparply on July 05, 2023, 07:59:26 PM
Quote from: anlauto on February 16, 2023, 08:22:47 AM
I'll be going, the plan is to have this AAR on display in the building. (current picture) :D

Looks like a lot of Repro Metal  How much of the car is original?
Car has two new fenders, two inner fenders, two quarters, trunk floor, extensions and tail panel, everything else is original  :bigthumb:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Spikedog08

I was considering going this year as I can visit with family while there until I was told family is coming to visit me that weekend.  Maybe next year!   :dunno:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

anlauto

Quote from: Spikedog08 on July 06, 2023, 08:11:10 AM
I was considering going this year as I can visit with family while there until I was told family is coming to visit me that weekend.  Maybe next year!   :dunno:

What kind of family does that ? Geees :drunk:

Spikedog08

Quote from: anlauto on July 06, 2023, 09:45:36 AM
Quote from: Spikedog08 on July 06, 2023, 08:11:10 AM

What kind of family does that ? Geees :drunk:

I know!   Right??   :pullinghair:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Jay Bee

Just a dining head's up. Milton's Restaurant in Kitchener where a lot of Moparfest out-of-towners would eat is closed down due to a boycott finally taking its toll. Search "Milton's Restaurant" on YouTube if interested in seeing videos of the altercation.
https://kitchener.citynews.ca/2023/02/24/miltons-restaurant-in-kitchener-closes-its-doors-6608071/

Chryco

Tommy The Chryco
Cuda Rubber Bumpers and The Better "Shaker Kits"
1-866-893-2547