Main Menu

Moparfest 2023 - New Hamburg, ON Canada

Started by Jay Bee, February 16, 2023, 07:47:09 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Jay Bee

Starting a thread for the event. If you want to, post up if you're going.
I pre-registered today and filled out Club Parking as: e-bodies.org (hope that's still a thing we're doing).

https://moparfest.com/

anlauto

I'll be going, the plan is to have this AAR on display in the building. (current picture) :D
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

jimynick

In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Brads70

:fingerscrossed:   I gave the dates to the wife and asked her not to book a cottage/holidays on those dates. It would be nice if my car was painted by then too?

Spikedog08

Now that it appears that the boarder has changed their restrictions  . . I am thinking about it.   :thinking:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

jimynick

Dave, as our cousins in the south might say. "y'all come up now, y'heah?"  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

dodj

Quote from: Brads70 on February 16, 2023, 09:46:28 AM
:fingerscrossed:   I gave the dates to the wife and asked her not to book a cottage/holidays on those dates. It would be nice if my car was painted by then too?
Which one?...... :pokeeye:

We might make it.... kinda 50-50 right now.  Lots of irons in the fire. Don't know how we had time for everything when we were working... :huh:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Brads70

Spikedog08

My family from Paris Ontario are visiting this weekend and I think it is decided I’m gonna try to make the show this year . .  Will pre register and looking at hotel.  Probably stay in Stratford . . 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Jay Bee

A bunch of us Niagara Guys are staying in Kitchener, looks about the same distance to New Hamburg. Last time I looked there weren't many rooms available for that weekend in Kitchener. Maybe Stratford will have more. regardless get on that soon.

anlauto

It's coming up fast....my customer wants to debut his freshly restored FF4 AAR Cuda in the building at the show.....did I mention the car is not painted yet  :cooldance: :wrenching:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

Jay Bee

Got my registration package today. Somehow a fridge magnet found its way into the envelope.

anlauto

70rag383

Quote from: anlauto on July 04, 2023, 03:37:46 PM
I like the magnet  :twothumbsup:
Alan, that's so cool! they made a fridge magnet of your Cuda! You must feel very honoured!