Main Menu

MOPARFEST 2022 - Ontario Canada

Started by Jay Bee, January 29, 2022, 07:38:08 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Jay Bee

As of right now it's on, hope nothing happens to change that.

https://moparfest.com/

anlauto

I thought I was going to open this and read that it's been cancelled again.... :'(

Lets hope that they have made the right decision, and it will be safe enough to hold a large outdoor gathering by then, and fingers crossed there isn't another wave of Covid striking us again anytime soon.. :fingerscrossed:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

OriginalRick

Jay Bee, please contact me. I need your advice. T/A Rick

jimynick

Thanks for that, John!  :bigthumb:  I'll call them tomorrow and keep my fingers crossed that we actually get to go.  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Spikedog08

Wonder if anyone from the US will be allowed to come?  Right now the answer is no. . .
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

dodj

Quote from: Spikedog08 on January 30, 2022, 08:41:12 PM
Wonder if anyone from the US will be allowed to come?  Right now the answer is no. . .
Anybody from any country can come...if they're vaccinated.  ::)

Maybe it'll change. I hear there are a few people complaining in the capital.  :twothumbsup:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

blown motor

Quote from: dodj on January 31, 2022, 04:00:01 AM

Maybe it'll change. I hear there are a few people complaining in the capital.  :twothumbsup:

@Spikedog08 Besides being vaccinated you also have to have a PCR test taken within 72 hours of crossing and submit your travel information on the ArriveCan app. My fiancee and I are back and forth regularly, no big deal. Hopefully they make it easier by August.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Spikedog08

Quote from: blown motor on January 31, 2022, 09:49:46 AM
Quote from: dodj on January 31, 2022, 04:00:01 AM

@Spikedog08 Besides being vaccinated you also have to have a PCR test taken within 72 hours of crossing and submit your travel information on the ArriveCan app. My fiancee and I are back and forth regularly, no big deal. Hopefully they make it easier by August.

Well looks like I'm not going again this year . . guess I'll hit up Woodward. 

dodj

@Spikedog08
It has changed to a cheap rapid test. Just FYI

@Cuda jason @Brads70 @blown motor @Jay Bee @jimmynick
Thinking about attending with the RV. Any recommended RV campgrounds in the area?
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Spikedog08

Quote from: dodj on February 22, 2022, 03:22:49 PM
@Spikedog08

Thinking about attending with the RV. Any recommended RV campgrounds in the area?

I think my problem will be that I refuse the shot.   :dunno:

dodj

Quote from: Spikedog08 on February 22, 2022, 05:06:30 PM
@Spikedog08

I think my problem will be that I refuse the shot.   :dunno:
Oh..Well ok, I respect that.
I have mine. Maybe see you on that side of the border....At some show. Go to Mopars in the Park in early June! I'll be there

dodj

anlauto

He's got a big yard :dunno: and likely a car for you and the wife to take to the show :burnout:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Jay Bee

dodj, sorry can't help about a camp ground but it sounds like blown motor has you covered.
Also, for future reference, if you try tagging jimynick there's only one "m" in his nickname.