Main Menu

Moparfest cancelled!!

Started by blown motor, March 11, 2021, 02:44:51 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Jay Bee

SgtSuperbird

:iagree: :iagree:

That's what I really love about this site: it's not like one of the other awesome MOPAR sites I'm on that gets WAY too opinionated/political. I can join Facebook if I want to subject myself to that!  :barf:

RUNCHARGER

True to a point. We'll see when our freedom to enjoy our old cars is taken away more than it has been already.
Sheldon

MEK-Dangerous

I heard a newscaster over in the U.K. yesterday saying the people over there are envious of the U.S. Basically, they have been shut down for a year over there. You can't dine in restaurants, for example. Maybe Canada is similar to the U.K. in those respects?

I don't have a crystal ball to say who is doing it right, and who is handling it wrong, but if nothing else, this is a learning experience for the whole world. Maybe we'll be ready the next time something like this happens.

anlauto

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on March 12, 2021, 08:54:13 AM
I heard a newscaster over in the U.K. yesterday saying the people over there are envious of the U.S. Basically, they have been shut down for a year over there. You can't dine in restaurants, for example. Maybe Canada is similar to the U.K. in those respects?

I don't have a crystal ball to say who is doing it right, and who is handling it wrong, but if nothing else, this is a learning experience for the whole world. Maybe we'll be ready the next time something like this happens.

I can only speak about Toronto...Right now....There is NO INDOOR DINING, no barber shops, no gyms open, etc... My cat needed a shot this week....she could go inside, but I had to wait outside the clinic :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

Quote from: anlauto on March 12, 2021, 09:08:33 AM
Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on March 12, 2021, 08:54:13 AM

I can only speak about Toronto...Right now....There is NO INDOOR DINING, no barber shops, no gyms open, etc... My cat needed a shot this week....she could go inside, but I had to wait outside the clinic :rofl:

Yeah my little dog needed a shot yesterday as well and I sat in the car for about an hour.  I think the craziest thing is that there is no such thing as the flu or a common cold anymore.  Then my father in law was told he has Covid and currently has stage 4 liver cancer and other issues but had no symptoms that he was sick.  Not sure what I believe these days . . .
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

dodj

Quote from: anlauto on March 12, 2021, 09:08:33 AM
My cat needed a shot this week....
I can take care of your cat problem.......if all he/she needs is a 'shot'....
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill