Main Menu

local mopars

Started by GoMangoBoys, May 23, 2021, 12:32:52 PM

Previous topic Next topic

GoMangoBoys

I saw a nice Cuda on the turntable at Summit last week.  Also, we went to Cleveland Cars and Coffee yesterday and saw the Nash Bridges #1 car there.  I am sure this car is known to many on here, but I could not find the owner while I was there.
Also, I included a picture of my 57 Chevy next to my son's 72 Charger.  It was great hit a car show with both my boys and to meet up with some good friends.  Now, all we need to do is get the 70 Challenger done so we can take it out too.

anlauto

You guys are so lucky that everything is back to normal for you... :'(
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70 Top Banana

Last Week I met some friends at a local restaurant here is the metro Detroit area. The owner has a cruise in on Tuesday night during the late spring and summer. They had over 900 cars show up. Completely filled all the restaurant parking lot spaces and were parked out on the street down into the parking lot of a local hotel. Set a record for his cruise night. I might have seen 25 to 50 people with a mask on.

davy442

Quote from: GoMangoBoys on May 23, 2021, 12:32:52 PM
I saw a nice Cuda on the turntable at Summit last week.  Also, we went to Cleveland Cars and Coffee yesterday and saw the Nash Bridges #1 car there.  I am sure this car is known to many on here, but I could not find the owner while I was there.
Also, I included a picture of my 57 Chevy next to my son's 72 Charger.  It was great hit a car show with both my boys and to meet up with some good friends.  Now, all we need to do is get the 70 Challenger done so we can take it out too.

Yes, I was there with the cuda !!!    Too bad we didn't meet !!!  I'm thinking on taking the 'cuda to the Solon car cruise tomorrow, 5/25.

Maybe next Cars & coffee I'll bring the '56 chevy !   It's orange,  go-mango orange !!

dave.