Main Menu

SEMA 2018

Started by soundcontrol, October 30, 2018, 04:08:36 PM

Previous topic Next topic

303 Mopar

They moved the front wheels up 2" and put the exhaust is through the taillights.

303 Mopar

Tight fit in that Charger

303 Mopar

Info on the hellephant crate

71-440

Joe

Spikedog08

Is that the actual real end with the exhaust through the taillights?   Wow that's pretty cool!  Wonder if the charger group is happy with this . . I'm sure happier that the 4 door version!

:clapping:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

soundcontrol

Quote from: Cuda Cody on October 30, 2018, 08:50:05 PM
Hellephant!!!!  :inlove:

Hellcat....Demon...., I thought the next one would be "Satan" himself, I guess I was wrong.. :D

Swamp Donkey

Makes me want to scrap the 6.4 truck hemi I bought and switch to Hellephant!  That is sweet. 
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

7212Mopar

For the first time I actually have ticket on hand this year for the SEMA show. But can't go due to workload and family. A younger coworker is there now and I asked him to take lots of pictures. The young guys have no clue what the elephant is so had to give him a brief 5 minutes of history and the significance of the 426 number.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

blown motor

I like that they made the announcement at 4:26.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

303 Mopar

Its interesting the Chevy announced an electric Copo Camaro 700hp  - https://www.hotrod.com/articles/chevrolet-unveils-ecopo-electric-race-car-concept-2018-sema-show/

Clearly the two automotive manufacturers are going in different directions.

RUNCHARGER

Actually I think electric is the easy way out. And FIAT is probably doing a last kick at the can. If the legislators and tree huggers put a bullet in the new HP race it would be nice for "Dodge" to be known as the epitome of the second musclecar era.
Sheldon

6bblgt

I think some are reading too much into the "concept" claim

does it state anywhere that this is a "concept" for a "new production model"

it's just a concept project for the integration of the soon to be available "Hellephant" crate engine

MEK-Dangerous

There is no way they would make a 2 door Charger again, but I love the looks of the concept car.