Main Menu

Spring Fling 2017 Van Nuys, CA

Started by Cuda Cody, March 24, 2017, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Linked Events

Cudino

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 12, 2017, 09:56:02 PM
:wowzers:  Thanks for sharing!!!!!   :1place:  That B5 Blue 71 billboard Cuda looked sweeeeet!   :lookatthat:
I agree, that Blue '71 looked awesome!  During the show I saw Rob Wolf hop in the passenger seat and they drove off for a bit, so it wouldn't surprise me if this car is featured in an upcoming issue of MCG.

- Wade

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

autoxcuda

More pics of Spring Fling swap and some of the odd cars you see out there:

Mexican Super Bee 4spd

Hang 10 Dart

64 Dodge 880 Conv

AMC Machine R/W/B scheme

Radial Airplane engine!!

http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/search/label/Spring%20Fling%202017

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

71GranCoupe

autoxcuda

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

Timbbuc2

Thanks for sharing, that was interesting
Get in, I'll drive

Cuda Cody

Great photos.  Thanks for posting them.   :twothumbsup:

cuda dad

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 10, 2017, 04:40:53 PM
I never want to miss another Spring Fling EVER!
My sentiments exactly!  After going there last year.

cuda dad

Quote from: autoxcuda on April 10, 2017, 01:28:07 PM
Quote from: anlauto on April 10, 2017, 01:21:06 PM
No upper cowl black-out :huh:

Wow, just noticed that.

Check out the door sticker date/mo..... Late car.   :thinking:

Your thoughts?

When Barry and Dan talk about how SPD dates on fender tags are not very accurate and how Door stickers are more accurate, made me want to take pics of the door stick of these two cars (AAR pics to come).
Here are better pictures of the fender tags  The 8-track still works, kinda

cuda dad

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 10, 2017, 04:40:53 PM
Thanks for all the photos!  I never want to miss another Spring Fling EVER!  I'm already making plans for Fall Fling and going to do everything I can to make next year's Spring Fling. 

It took me a minute to see the kid was still in the stroller!   :haha:  Click to enlarge the photo and saw his little legs sticking out.   :rofl:  That's so awesome.
Are you going to Fall Fling?

Cuda Cody

RUNCHARGER

If you can only go to one which is better Spring Fling or Fall Fling?
Sheldon

1 Wild R/T

Spring Fling is a two day car show but with the extra events it's four days.... Thursday is the Willow Springs Road Course experience, Friday the Malibu Cruise.... 

Fall Fling is only a one day event but there have been some really cool items that pop up in the swap meet....

Cuda Cody

It's kinda cool going to both, but if I had to pick one I would do Spring Fling.  The 2 days is nice.