Quote from: Topcat on October 28, 2017, 09:38:30 AM
Quote from: HP_Cuda on April 16, 2017, 07:54:27 PM
Need to visit some relatives down south so I will probably make Fall Fling

Did you make it down there?
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

HP_Cuda

Bummer you couldn't make it Cody as I was looking for ya. I also looked for ebodies schwag but no worries. I did wear the Cuda t-shirt I got which I thought would be a tell but maybe a banner next year would help.

Overall, the show was a bit smaller than I thought it would be but it's a little larger than the show we have up here and the swap area is larger. I did see a bunch of B-bodies stuff and a bunch of chunks, auto trannys, a few 833's, and other odds and ends but no Rallye gauges except one set for a 72-74 which won't work for me. I did pick up a couple of parts so the show wasn't a total minus for the drive. I talked to a guy with a Ramcharger who had a nice steering wheel setup but he said it was still too small for him. Overall I thought the Superbirds were pretty friggin nice and the race one was a cool piece of history. I think there were more Roadrunners than Cuda's out there but all in all it was fun.

Quote from: Cuda Cody on October 29, 2017, 11:58:56 AM
There are so many good deals at both Spring and Fall fling.  I would have been bringing parts home in my suitcase if I was there.

autoxcuda

Quote from: HP_Cuda on October 29, 2017, 01:46:07 PM

Bummer you couldn't make it Cody as I was looking for ya. I also looked for ebodies schwag but no worries. I did wear the Cuda t-shirt I got which I thought would be a tell but maybe a banner next year would help.

Overall, the show was a bit smaller than I thought it would be but it's a little larger than the show we have up here and the swap area is larger. I did see a bunch of B-bodies stuff and a bunch of chunks, auto trannys, a few 833's, and other odds and ends but no Rallye gauges except one set for a 72-74 which won't work for me. I did pick up a couple of parts so the show wasn't a total minus for the drive. I talked to a guy with a Ramcharger who had a nice steering wheel setup but he said it was still too small for him. Overall I thought the Superbirds were pretty friggin nice and the race one was a cool piece of history. I think there were more Roadrunners than Cuda's out there but all in all it was fun.

Quote from: Cuda Cody on October 29, 2017, 11:58:56 AM
There are so many good deals at both Spring and Fall fling.  I would have been bringing parts home in my suitcase if I was there.

Where you looking for a complete Rallye Gauge setup. Maybe I just saw facias, bezels and lens. Like this 70-71
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

HP_Cuda

Yeah saw the facias but no full setups. Also looked for a 513 bellhousing and I only found one and he wanted twice what I would pay for it so I moved on.

Did anyone see any Clutch safety switches there? I didn't find any.

autoxcuda

More E-bodies

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

anlauto

I think that blue 71 Barracuda is advertised here for sale  :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

autoxcuda

We give out Mopars of Special Merit ribbon awards.

The concept of the ribbons is an opportunity to recognize cars and/or owners that traditionally do not get recognized under a traditional judging format. That could be: cars/boats/sirens/buses wouldn't fit a class OR works in progress OR young guns OR something totally odd...

All Mopars are welcome at Fall Fling and Spring Fling. Works in-progress, daily drivers, survivors, 50's, 40's, 30's, trucks, boats, air raid sirens, military, police, customs, LX, LC, you name it !!!

autoxcuda

Quote from: anlauto on October 30, 2017, 06:08:10 PM
I think that blue 71 Barracuda is advertised here for sale  :thinking:

Yes, Shane has it here for sale.

autoxcuda

There was one swapper that had a 72-74 Cuda, 70 V-code Challenger painted roller, and a nice driver 70 383 R/T Challenger for sale in swap.

Anyone have pictures of any of those ??

autoxcuda

More E-bodies

autoxcuda

More swap pics.

First is of that 70 V-code Challenger painted roller. Second is the 72-74 Cuda for sale. Not a good pictures, but what I have.

autoxcuda

This is a real 71 V-code FJ6 'Cuda. Not sure about the shaker. Think it's a 4-speed.

HP_Cuda

I walked by that V-code and it's driver made me laugh.

:bigthumb:

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: autoxcuda on October 28, 2017, 08:31:14 PM
Quote from: autoxcuda on October 28, 2017, 08:25:40 PM
Cars

Ray email me at info@cpwclub.com

Chrysler Performance West Car Club

Come check out the club, what we are about, what we've got planned in the future, and learn something.   Bring your Mopar if you can!  Our meetings are the 2nd Sundays of the month
7:30 p.m. at the location shown below.

Next club meeting November 12, 2017

Belonging to a club is a great opportunity to network, learn about the cars, keep updated on shows, and participate in special club events and tours. If you can participate in activities you will get a lot out of this club. ]

Some Past Monthly club activities:

•   Reagan Library Tour
•   Petersen Museum
•   Guided Tour of USS Iowa
•   Judging Seminar
•   SPRING FLING
•   CPW  Annual Poker Rally
•   Steve Juliano Mopar Collection Tour
•   So Bay Mopars Show
•   Malamut Collection Private Tour
•   Club Picnic
•   Go Kart Track Day
•   FALL FLING
•   CPW Holiday Party
•   Granada Hills Holiday Parade

Our meetings are the 2nd Sundays of the month and start at 7:30 p.m. They are held at the Granada Hills Masonic Lodge, 16535 Rinaldi St, Granada Hills, CA 91344., Located just east of the Rinaldi Convalescent Hospital on north side of Rinaldi Blvd.  118 fwy. exit north on Balboa, right into Rinaldi east of Havenhurst

PM sent , thanks