Main Menu

20% of on registering.

Started by MEK-Dangerous, November 27, 2020, 09:48:56 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MEK-Dangerous

Poolshark314

Good through Jan 4th too. What tickets do most of the members here do? I am interested in attending (assuming they have it) but don't know what each ticket package gets you.
1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD

MEK-Dangerous

Hey, I'm in Maryland too.

If you register your car, that gets you and a passenger in free each day when you drive through the gates. They are not really looking, so if you have a third person in the back seat, that won't be a problem.

Are you asking about a ticket package if you don't drive a Mopar here?

Poolshark314

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on December 08, 2020, 01:58:13 PM

If you register your car, that gets you and a passenger in free each day when you drive through the gates. They are not really looking, so if you have a third person in the back seat, that won't be a problem.

Awesome! I'm in Montgomery County!

I guess my question was what's the difference between Showfield registration and just admission tickets? I would like to drive the Barracuda up there and have it be near all the other e-bodies guys, but I don't necessarily need it to be entered for any awards or anything. So if I just get regular admission tickets, does that mean it would just be in the regular parking lot?
1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: Poolshark314 on December 08, 2020, 03:38:58 PM

I guess my question was what's the difference between Showfield registration and just admission tickets? I would like to drive the Barracuda up there and have it be near all the other e-bodies guys, but I don't necessarily need it to be entered for any awards or anything. So if I just get regular admission tickets, does that mean it would just be in the regular parking lot?

If you enter your car in the "show field", you can park next to the other E-bodies. It's well organized. In this case you will be judged by other people that have entered cars, but don't let that sway you. There have been cars in primer on the fun field. Some with a lot of rust. So who really cares? A lot of people have no idea what they are looking at when they vote. I have only a modern Challenger now, but it's the same thing. I'm just there for the fun of looking at cars and hanging out at the club tent.

I'll answer your first question last. If you want to drive the Barracuda up there, it would be a waste to have it with the general population in some parking lot. So join us in the show field!!

Poolshark314

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on December 09, 2020, 01:40:02 PM
Quote from: Poolshark314 on December 08, 2020, 03:38:58 PM

If you enter your car in the "show field", you can park next to the other E-bodies. It's well organized. In this case you will be judged by other people that have entered cars, but don't let that sway you. There have been cars in primer on the fun field. Some with a lot of rust. So who really cares? A lot of people have no idea what they are looking at when they vote. I have only a modern Challenger now, but it's the same thing. I'm just there for the fun of looking at cars and hanging out at the club tent.

I'll answer your first question last. If you want to drive the Barracuda up there, it would be a waste to have it with the general population in some parking lot. So join us in the show field!!

That's what I was looking for thanks! Hopefully will see you there! And hopefully see you around MD as well haha
1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD