Main Menu

Any Carlisle Cuda grille/pickup deals?

Started by GoodysGotaCuda, February 28, 2019, 06:16:28 AM

Previous topic Next topic

GoodysGotaCuda

My Wife, Mother in law and kids are taking a road trip to Carlisle and I am meeting them there.

That said I'm interested in picking up a new repop grille for my Cuda and having them haul it home.

Are you aware of any particular vendors I should be in touch with that attend that show? I'm hoping there may be a show deal/pickup that I can take advantage of!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

kathyscuda

plenty of nice originals there.bought a perfect 71 orig grill for 600 last year.

anlauto

Do they even make a 72-74 reproduction ?  :thinking: I would say VANS is the biggest source for new grills at the show  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: anlauto on February 28, 2019, 08:54:37 AM
Do they even make a 72-74 reproduction ?  :thinking: I would say VANS is the biggest source for new grills at the show  :alan2cents:

AMD has this one listed on their site.

I've never heard of VANS, I'll look em up, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

anlauto

A little more at VANS, but they usually run show specials https://vansauto.com/product/72-74-cuda-grille/

Stephan's Performance is a large AMD dealer at Carlisle, maybe you can pre-arrange one brought to the show  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Rich G.

Mega parts is there also. They list it in the catalog for $750. Stephens performance is there also and they are an AMD dealer and If you call them a few weeks before they will bring it there. 10% discount if you're in a club. These people only go to the Mopar show not the spring and fall show.

anlauto

Mega was my first thought, but Jamie doesn't like to bring big stuff unless it's pre-paid  :alan2cents:

GoodysGotaCuda

Thanks guys, it's sounding like it's not safe to assume someone will have one available to buy at the show without a pre-order. I'll keep an ear on the ground for deals and try to work something out.
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

anlauto

Quote from: GoodysGotaCuda on February 28, 2019, 04:39:47 PM
Thanks guys, it's sounding like it's not safe to assume someone will have one available to buy at the show without a pre-order. I'll keep an ear on the ground for deals and try to work something out.

For "available at the show"...I still say VANS is your best bet....they bring a lot of different grills....but you have to hit then AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ...Thursday if possible or early Friday morning :alan2cents: take time to "shop around" and you'll likely go home empty handed with an item that large :alan2cents:

Carlisle is a professional shopping trip for me every year....most years going through as much as $10K.. :bigmoney: :o