Main Menu

A Decade of Carlisle Dinner (photos)

Started by Cuda Cody, July 16, 2017, 09:03:01 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

So glad you posted those photos.  I didn't see half of the cars there.  That place is huge.  :lookatthat:

ViperMan

Nevermind not done yet...

How many of you saw the sign out front...?

ViperMan

And now, pictures of people having fun...  :)

ViperMan

...and more fun!

(nice job on the blink there, @MEK-Dangerous!!!   :haha:)

ViperMan

Now, these pics need a quick introduction - back in 2012, we had a very small crowd of people hanging out at the parking lot the one evening after Carlisle, and we were laughing like we hadn't laughed in years.  Among our company was the dearly-beloved and since-departed Andy Knox, and he coined the small patch of grass we were sitting in at the corner of the hotel wing as "ViperMan Land."  He felt so inspired, that next year he presented me with a Viper flag, which he had carefully scrawled the words "Man Land" onto the end of.  We brought it this year, but hilariously left it at the hotel Friday night...

What I *DIDN'T* forget was the crown and cape I had acquired since, as of course, somewhere along the way, I had become "King ViperMan of ViperMan Land."  I also hilariously left my snake-head scepter at the hotel, but that didn't detract from my brief theatrics that evening.

King ViperMan made an appearance at the museum, and by the powers vested in him by Andy Knox, the commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and the great state of Inebriation, he temporarily claimed the museum for the Kingdom of ViperMan Land.

And so now you know the rest of the story...  :)

ViperMan

One more for the lulz...  :)

Spikedog08

Never know . .    .a lot of creative members here that might come up something!   :worship:   I did notice that your king photos ending up sideways . . .. hmmmm  . . . .

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

ViperMan

Quote from: Spikedog Rules! on July 17, 2017, 07:51:05 PM
Never know . .    .a lot of creative members here that might come up something!   :worship:   I did notice that your king photos ending up sideways . . .. hmmmm  . . . .

Same way I always end up!!!   :haha:

No it's something up with the board code - they don't look like that on my PC/Phone.

J-Code Jeni

Every bit of Friday night was amazing... you absolutely knocked our socks off! And no, I didn't even notice the sign in front of the Museum until you posted the photo today!  :worship: :worship: :worship: Thanks for sharing the origin of the King, btw, and for bringing the King out for such a special night!  :bigthumb:

Spikedog08

Clearly you can see my disbelief of the king!  lol

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: ViperMan on July 17, 2017, 07:24:29 PM
Now, these pics need a quick introduction - back in 2012, we had a very small crowd of people hanging out at the parking lot the one evening after Carlisle, and we were laughing like we hadn't laughed in years.  Among our company was the dearly-beloved and since-departed Andy Knox, and he coined the small patch of grass we were sitting in at the corner of the hotel wing as "ViperMan Land."  He felt so inspired, that next year he presented me with a Viper flag, which he had carefully scrawled the words "Man Land" onto the end of.  We brought it this year, but hilariously left it at the hotel Friday night...

What I *DIDN'T* forget was the crown and cape I had acquired since, as of course, somewhere along the way, I had become "King ViperMan of ViperMan Land."  I also hilariously left my snake-head scepter at the hotel, but that didn't detract from my brief theatrics that evening.

King ViperMan made an appearance at the museum, and by the powers vested in him by Andy Knox, the commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and the great state of Inebriation, he temporarily claimed the museum for the Kingdom of ViperMan Land.

And so now you know the rest of the story...  :)

Thanks for the explanation! When you came out like that I was thinking..."he is one eccentric dude!"
Rev-It-Up

ViperMan

Quote from: Rev-It-Up on July 18, 2017, 11:45:56 AM
Thanks for the explanation! When you came out like that I was thinking..."he is one eccentric dude!"

For what it's worth, I'm only like that around my e-body buddies.  I try to act normal around the rest of humanity...  ;)

(Key word there is "try"...)  :))

ViperMan

Quote from: Spikedog Rules! on July 18, 2017, 07:32:24 AM
Clearly you can see my disbelief of the king!  lol

I am SO glad I didn't notice you like that during my "speech" - I would have definitely lost it had I seen you!!!!

:haha:

I like to think that ol' Andy was smiling down on us that night.  :)  I hope he was as entertained as we were!

MEK-Dangerous

I like to think that ol' Andy was smiling down on us that night.  :)  I hope he was as entertained as we were!

I'm sure he was! I won't ever forget 2012 in Viperman land.