Main Menu

Carlisle 2019 - Dinner Reservations MADE!

Started by ViperMan, April 02, 2019, 12:22:33 PM

Previous topic Next topic

ViperMan

Hey all!!

So I've been hanging out a little bit on another forum (don't worry sweetie - I still love you the most...!) and someone mentioned a restaurant south of Harrisburg that has a few Mopars literally mounted on the wall - including a '56 Dodge!  I checked them out and they have a LARGE back room they reserve for groups - it can seat up to 60 and they don't charge extra to reserve it.  It has a separate bar they can staff just for us, so that'll be great.  It also appears to have a massive parking lot, and there's a meat market next door I was going to see if we could park at since they close at 5.

With permission from Cody, I went ahead and booked the room for us for Friday night, 7/12 at about 7pm.  It won't be a very far drive from the new hotel this year - it's only a few miles from the Dodge City restaurant we've visited in the past.

I'm looking forward to trying something new!!!  See you folks soon!

UPDATE
The venue is the ROADHOUSE CAFE BAR & GRILL
1031 Eisenhower Blvd
Harrisburg, PA  17111

Reservation is for 7:30'ish on Friday. I'm going to call and confirm today!!

Cuda Cody

This is going to be an Epic year at Carlisle!   :veryexcited:  Thanks for putting this all together.   :drinkingbud:

MEK-Dangerous

Thanks for going out on a limb Jeff. 

It is fear of the unknown for me this year. New Hotel. New Friday night dinner place. I hope it all comes together.

If we can actually find space in the Hotel parking lot to be by ourselves, then I'll spring for the Saturday night pizza party. It will be BYOB.

ViperMan

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous link=topic=10766.msg148454#msg148454 date
It is fear of the unknown for me this year. New Hotel. New Friday night dinner place. I hope it all comes together.

Have I ever let ya down, buddy?  (Thought the hotel was totally not my idea, this time...! :lol:)

I've stayed there before though. Nice place. It'll be crowded AF though...

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Chryco Psycho

ViperMan

Fish owner

I can't seem to find where the new Friday night dinner will be held at and the time???     BTW  Park Inn has a very big parking lot and the place is close to a lot of major retailers.

Cuda Cody

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: Fish owner on July 09, 2019, 03:53:08 PM
I can't seem to find where the new Friday night dinner will be held at and the time???   

Viperman seems to want this to be his secret apparently. 

Hey Jeff,

How about a name of the restaurant and an address.   :please:

Chryco Psycho

ViperMan

Sorry folks!  Not a surprise!  No idea why I didn't post the name of the place!

It's the roadhouse cafe bar & grill in Harrisburg.  I've updated my original post with address and time!!

Now y'all hurry up and get here cuz we're lonely!

MEK-Dangerous

Jeff,

I just looked at the Roadhouse menu, and it is quite extensive. So everyone should be happy.

Tell Ashley they don't serve mermaid.    :crying:

Cuda Cody

Having a great time at dinner.