Main Menu

Carlisle 2019 Event Guide

Started by Spikedog08, June 28, 2019, 01:00:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

ViperMan

Yeah @Cuda Cody but if you check the GoogleMap timestamps from last year, you can see @Spikedog08 exiting the Turnpike!!

:haha: :rofl:  :))

Cuda Cody

Spikedog08

You clearly have way too much time on your hands . . Don't you have a car to assemble?   :dunno:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

mopar thunder

That is a gr.aet spot.  Really sorry I am going to miss it.... again. It should be a fun time as usual. I hope everyone enjoys it!

ViperMan

Quote from: Spikedog08 on July 02, 2019, 02:19:58 PM
You clearly have way too much time on your hands . . Don't you have a car to assemble?   :dunno:

I'm assembling!  I'm assembling!!

Post #600 by the way!   :woohoo:

anlauto

Modified  map :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  Had to make this for a customer that is going to Carlisle for the first time....I don't know if he has any idea what he's in for....

I don't own a cell phone, so it's practically impossible to get a hold of me at the show.... :headbang: :headbang:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

Quote from: anlauto on July 05, 2019, 06:47:51 PM
Modified  map :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  Had to make this for a customer that is going to Carlisle for the first time....I don't know if he has any idea what he's in for....

I don't own a cell phone, so it's practically impossible to get a hold of me at the show.... :headbang: :headbang:

That was a pretty good idea eh! 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

cordodge

Package arrived in the mail, looks like the right spot. Cant wait.

Rdchallenger

Only a two hour drive for me. Can't wait to show up Friday. Will definitely be stopping by the tent.

cordodge

That would be awesome, I think I'll be close to 9/10 hours pulling a trailer.